Bolivar at SGC

ManOfMillions

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Word on the street is the Tigers tried some new offense this past week.... 

Feel like SGC is in pretty good shape in this contest. 

Thoughts?

If they could find any offense it would be new for them. In fact their play has been “offensive” all year. Take it easy on them. Get your starters out early and keep everyone healthy. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they could find any offense it would be new for them. In fact their play has been “offensive” all year. Take it easy on them. Get your starters out early and keep everyone healthy. 

Coach Lowe left, and the offense left with him... Shewww..  I hope these boys in Hardeman county can find them a coach. 

They just renovated their stadium. Not sure what it cost but it is miles ahead of what it was. 

8 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Coach Lowe left, and the offense left with him... Shewww..  I hope these boys in Hardeman county can find them a coach. 

They just renovated their stadium. Not sure what it cost but it is miles ahead of what it was. 

The offense went to West Virginia. Lowe’s son and the big o lineman who was blocking for him. I’m glad they got a stadium upgrade. It was much needed. 

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Amazing how they went down after he left. Bolivar always has athletes, just need a good coaching staff

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Amazing how they went down after he left. Bolivar always has athletes, just need a good coaching staff

I have family ties to Hardeman county. They also have community support as well. I went to the game last year and they were not having a great season. The stands were packed, and the fans were rowdy!!!..... 

So, to answer the question. Yes, They probably need a new coach.... they have the facilities, community support, and the athletes..... Not sure my man... they could be a million times better than they are.