Region 3-1A v/s Region 4-1A

Narco

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Narco said:

What is everyone thinking will happen from start to finish in this playoff bracket? 

SP, Gville, Clay and Monterey to win first round. SP and Gville win 2nd round. SP wins out. Look for SP to win every game with running clock. 

best game should be CB vs Clay

Edited by sum1uno

1 hour ago, Narco said:

Crazy things can happen in the playoffs. Didn't Whitwell go in as a 4 seed and knock off a number one last year? I think Gordonsville was number 3 and beat Basin too.

I think the Basin and Clay game will be a good one. 

Whitwell and Gordonsville both had teams that kids had played in a lot of playoff games compared to Monterey and Copper who had been beat in the 1st round every year or not made the playoffs. Experience makes a huge difference. Whitwell seniors had played in over 50 games in HS. 

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

#1 SP

#4 JoByrns

-------------------------------RD 2 SP

#2 Monterey

#3 Sale Creek

________

#3 Clay County 

#2 Copper Basin

------‐‐-------------------RD 2 Gordonsville

#4 Whitwell

#1 Gordonsville 

Quarters 

#1 SP

@

#1 Gordonsville 

I think the Cougars have enough to get by Clay County! It will be a lot tougher game than it originally was going to be but I think the Cougars can pull it out. The defense has played well all year long. We also still have one of the best backs in 1a, so don’t count the Cougars out!

Edited by TheCommander

5 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I think the Cougars have enough to get by Clay County! It will be a lot tougher game than it originally was going to be but I think the Cougars can pull it out. The defense has played well all year long.

Yall get to host.  

And yall are our only hope to win the bottom bracket to allow us homefield for the quarterfinals.  

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope. 

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall get to host.  

And yall are our only hope to win the bottom bracket to allow us homefield for the quarterfinals.  

Help us Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope. 

I sure hope we can make it to Beene in the quarters, win or lose that would be great for our program! Don’t count out preseason number 5 Suck Creek just yet!! Lol

Edited by TheCommander