3. Huntingdon 

4. Fayettevile 

5. Moore County 

6. Greenback           

7. Coalfield     

8. Lake County    

9. Copper Basin

10. Monterey     

Polls are like stats for losers. Great to be ranked 1 but got to beat whoever is next in line. So do what you have to and we will try our best to meet you in cookeville to straighten it all out. Great to be a Pirate

1 minute ago, MrLegit said:

Polls are like stats for losers. Great to be ranked 1 but got to beat whoever is next in line. So do what you have to and we will try our best to meet you in cookeville to straighten it all out. Great to be a Pirate

Hey big guy. You know I typically don’t rank the Pirates #1, but I feel like they have the team to make some serious noise. I liked what I saw last week. They definitely have some lightning in a bottle. I will be anxious to see what they look like when #2 gets back. He’s arguably their best RB, but has missed most of the season.

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey big guy. You know I typically don’t rank the Pirates #1, but I feel like they have the team to make some serious noise. I liked what I saw last week. They definitely have some lightning in a bottle. I will be anxious to see what they look like when #2 gets back. He’s arguably their best RB, but has missed most of the season.

#2 was back out there going full speed today. I got to watch a little of practice. He’s definitely back to full speed and was in full contact!. 

36 minutes ago, rlh said:

That's not good news if you are The Copper Pan!

I believe he is still not playing until 1st round but is good to go. Frame is still the man if you ask me. He plays like a senior should with determination. Don't blink if you're an opposing team bc td's can happen in a hurry. I think SP has 6 guys(Frame, Jackson, Kelly, Hunter, Mount, and Cooper) that can leave anyone in 1A in the open field.

8 hours ago, powerp said:

I believe he is still not playing until 1st round but is good to go. Frame is still the man if you ask me. He plays like a senior should with determination. Don't blink if you're an opposing team bc td's can happen in a hurry. I think SP has 6 guys(Frame, Jackson, Kelly, Hunter, Mount, and Cooper) that can leave anyone in 1A in the open field.

Got any 40 times