1A Playoff Picture in the West

fullbackdive

Just now, Voljackets said:

And Lake County are done getting there now that Coach Puckett and staff is gone. 

Ha.Id be willing to bet they will make the playoffs next 4 years with Trenton and McKenzie coming in.Will be willing to bet LC will be a top 10 team every year the next 4 years barring injuries or moving.This is LAke Co,'a down year

If LC plays Greenfield,pay attention to the players.Receivers are soph and Juniors with exception of Morgan.Sophomore rrunning back.Two others good backs are juniors.Young linemen for the most part.Look at number 12,freshman qb.Then middle school has several that will help next 4 years.Lost to Northview ,about a 42 to 36 score or something similar.With about 5 players out with Covid in that game.Northview was loaded.They won the state championship.That Nirthview team also beat Union City.And those guys will go on and play 4A ball.So LC middle isnt playing schools that are smaller.The future is very bright.The port is getting more things done.Who knows how that could affect the community if manufacturing plants come in with jobs and maybe people move.Lots of good things could happen.Maybe not.Who knows?

18 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

If LC plays Greenfield,pay attention to the players.Receivers are soph and Juniors with exception of Morgan.Sophomore rrunning back.Two others good backs are juniors.Young linemen for the most part.Look at number 12,freshman qb.Then middle school has several that will help next 4 years.Lost to Northview ,about a 42 to 36 score or something similar.With about 5 players out with Covid in that game.Northview was loaded.They won the state championship.That Nirthview team also beat Union City.And those guys will go on and play 4A ball.So LC middle isnt playing schools that are smaller.The future is very bright.The port is getting more things done.Who knows how that could affect the community if manufacturing plants come in with jobs and maybe people move.Lots of good things could happen.Maybe not.Who knows?

Y’all will be fine. McKenzie probably will be region 6 I’m thinking, so y’all will have a good shot at being in the top 2. Not saying y’all won’t have a shot at beating us. We will have another good team next season but never know year by year 

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Y’all will be fine. McKenzie probably will be region 6 I’m thinking, so y’all will have a good shot at being in the top 2. Not saying y’all won’t have a shot at beating us. We will have another good team next season but never know year by year 

I think McKenzie for sure will be in other region and maybe West Carroll.Think LC will be top 2 also at least.Just was answering Grrenfield that for some reason he thinks LC is done cause Puckett left.

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I think McKenzie for sure will be in other region and maybe West Carroll.Think LC will be top 2 also at least.Just was answering Grrenfield that for some reason he thinks LC is done cause Puckett left.

Yeah I really don’t know what he theory behind that post was. Good programs find a way to rebuild and adapt with a new skipper in charge. I didn’t know WC might be other region

8 hours ago, Voljackets said:

And Lake County are done getting there now that Coach Puckett and staff is gone. 

Lake County is far from done. Greenfield has never been relevant and will not be going forward. Greenfield is having a great year better enjoy it because it doesn't happen often for them. Coach Puckett was good for Lake County no doubt but LC was a very good program before he got to LC and will be in the future. Sorry for the harsh comments about Greenfield but you made a baseless comment about LC and what I said is the plain truth. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

10 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Ha.Id be willing to bet they will make the playoffs next 4 years with Trenton and McKenzie coming in.Will be willing to bet LC will be a top 10 team every year the next 4 years barring injuries or moving.This is LAke Co,'a down year

Down year and just so happens after y’all lost yalls best coach that y’all have had in a very long time