1A Playoff Picture in the West

fullbackdive

40 minutes ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Huntingdon is no doubt the team I expect to see make that Cookeville trip from the West side of the state. They are rolling right now and I don't see many that can slow them down. LC doesn't have the dudes they had last year that pushed Huntingdon around, different story this year!:thumb:

:roflol:

5 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Huntingdon is no doubt the team I expect to see make that Cookeville trip from the West side of the state. They are rolling right now and I don't see many that can slow them down. LC doesn't have the dudes they had last year that pushed Huntingdon around, different story this year!:thumb:

Lake County is just as big and athletic as last year. They are young and have some coaching issues and some attitude issues that need to be cleaned up. I hope they don’t click this season.

• Upvote 1

I'm anxious to how Greenfield does against West Caroll.West Carrol scares me in the 2nd round .As for scores against Dresden,South Fulton.Lake Co had touchdowns called back and penalty after penalty.And I'm sure Dresden is a better team now.Think they will beat Grrenfield in their playoff game.Wouldnt surprise me to see Dresden vs.West Carroll.Who knows? LC had big plays against West Carroll.Different officiating could have thrown flags for holding,clipping on same plays LC scored on.I cringe every time LC runs or passes over 40 yards.If officials keep flags in their pockets unless just obvious,I like Lake Co chances.

On 10/27/2020 at 3:29 PM, Voljackets said:

You forgot about them Greenfield Yellow Jackets that are currently ranked #3 and not getting any respect from most people. Maybe when they win in the 3rd round maybe people will start to give them credit for what they have done all season. Them and Lake County have identical/similar scores and records against teams they both played. Only difference is LC played a very good out of region game against Westview.  Other than they both match up good against each other. 

Greenfield? I believe that record is deceiving. Good job on a great regular season record though. 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm anxious to how Greenfield does against West Caroll.West Carrol scares me in the 2nd round .As for scores against Dresden,South Fulton.Lake Co had touchdowns called back and penalty after penalty.And I'm sure Dresden is a better team now.Think they will beat Grrenfield in their playoff game.Wouldnt surprise me to see Dresden vs.West Carroll.Who knows? LC had big plays against West Carroll.Different officiating could have thrown flags for holding,clipping on same plays LC scored on.I cringe every time LC runs or passes over 40 yards.If officials keep flags in their pockets unless just obvious,I like Lake Co chances.

Right now it could be any combination in the 3rd round it honestly won't shock me however it works out. 

20 minutes ago, GOCHARGERS said:

I dont believe they are as big and surly not as athletic as last year. Last year's LC team would have beat this team by 80 points. There's no comparison.

They are just as big and just as athletic. That doesn’t mean they are in the 2019 teams league. Not coached as well, very undisciplined.