1A Playoff Picture in the West

fullbackdive

Imo Huntingdon will represent the west this year. I am not sold on any team in the west bracket but them. I hear that Fayetteville City and Moore County are legit. The games I have seen of theirs leads me to believe otherwise. Tape may be deceiving. I am surely not sold on Greenfield. Imo West Carroll is the most dangerous team in 7A. They have great line play and that can take a team far. LC seemed to have turned the corner some at West Carroll but the covid thing hit. Just don't know how the young Falcons will respond from that. I am sure Dresden has gotten better but how much. Greenfield will have to prove they can advance past the 2nd round to get my attention. They have never made it beyond that point. Maybe it's their time who knows.

2 hours ago, Voljackets said:

I don’t believe Greenfield is going to have there way with anyone of the 3 of their teams form the region. I think they all 4 are pretty close and the all the teams will need to play good mistake free football to win. The team with the less mistakes in any of those matchups will be hard to beat. I do think a team from this region will come out of the west. Huntingdon is gonna do what Huntingdon does in playoffs and that’s choke for whatever reason. They are a good team most years and a tough out but for some reason rather it’s coaching or something else they don’t seem to be able to get the monkey off there back. 

Huntingdon could take a loss but it won’t be by the best football team in Greenfield history that will do it. 

10 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Imo Huntingdon will represent the west this year. I am not sold on any team in the west bracket but them. I hear that Fayetteville City and Moore County are legit. The games I have seen of theirs leads me to believe otherwise. Tape may be deceiving. I am surely not sold on Greenfield. Imo West Carroll is the most dangerous team in 7A. They have great line play and that can take a team far. LC seemed to have turned the corner some at West Carroll but the covid thing hit. Just don't know how the young Falcons will respond from that. I am sure Dresden has gotten better but how much. Greenfield will have to prove they can advance past the 2nd round to get my attention. They have never made it beyond that point. Maybe it's their time who knows.

Glad you got some good film to watch

6 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Agree to a point. 2017 you should have beat us though. You had more speed and much better athletes. We was gritty but didn’t have the caliber of players y’all had. 2018 was two evenly matched teams. Both games was great to watch though for a spectator. 

I agree. You caught our safety sucking up a couple times and it beat us. Best I remember yall didnt drive it inside our 20 all night. Yeah we probably should have won. Most physical game I've ever seen. Our QB didnt know what state he was in at the end of the game

49 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I agree. You caught our safety sucking up a couple times and it beat us. Best I remember yall didnt drive it inside our 20 all night. Yeah we probably should have won. Most physical game I've ever seen. Our QB didnt know what state he was in at the end of the game

He was one tough player. Kid took a beating all night and just kept coming.