Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

My troll tank is on full currently. Waiting to use it all on a lame named @leadfarmer

I see you ladies in Mt Juliet couldnt hack it in 6A anymore. If your troll tank is on full you better use it all before Nov 6th. Y'all will be in the layup line on the 9th.

Edited by leadfarmer

I would say rather than bickering is to pray for the 98% that played by the rules . These kids worked their butt off to get to this moment and potentially could be snatched from them. They are not rule breakers

2020 has been a heckuva year for them with “ Everything” and just to think that it could be snatched from them just like that .

I stand with these guys 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vikingpride557 said:

I would say rather than bickering is to pray for the 98% that played by the rules . These kids worked their butt off to get to this moment and potentially could be snatched from them. They are not rule breakers

2020 has been a heckuva year for them with “ Everything” and just to think that it could be snatched from them just like that .

I stand with these guys 

We stand with these guys !!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SG4LIFE said:

Just found this out. Like the quote said Tssaa doesn’t allow dual residency.
The boys from Jackson are not brothers and their handler BlackWallStreet still lives in Jackson and still has the address in Jackson when they went to liberty.
The problem is Tssaa does not allow juveniles to live in a household with no parental guidance. Was told there are no parents living in the house in Milan. 

Plus who owns the house they are living in Milan and who is paying mortgage or rent. Who is paying utilities. 
These are the questions the Tssaa will ask. 
Yes. They were shopping around to coaches of other teams in west Tn. Probably didn’t go to Milan earlier because there was no coach in place. 

Someone said in another post that a Milan booster owned the house which is another Tssaa violation. 
Hope none of this true but if it is. It is bad. 
That’s what I read how they have busted cases in Memphis usually basketball cases. 
Not being negative BPM.
Hope you understand. 
Innocent players will suffer. 

If the boys aren’t brother ms you may want to tell their mother she may want to know. 

19 minutes ago, vikingpride557 said:

I stand with these guys 

There were 2% who didn’t follow the rules here?  Who were they?  What rules did they break??

4 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

I’ve seen a couple of people say that Milan is ok because they would have run this through TSSAA and have approvals on file. Unfortunately, that does not mean they won’t get you. We (Fayetteville) had multiple letters from Childress saying we were good on a transfer last year before TSSAA made us forfeit some wins. We went from 10-0 to 4-6 and missed playoffs. I hope that doesn’t happen to Milan. It really sucks for the kids. 

What I heard happend in Fayetteville was the kid moved into Lincoln County which actually lets kids go either to Fayetteville or Lincoln County so the kid thought he was in good shape. What I heard is they do have a bus route that zones the two schools and he was in the Lincoln County zone on the bus route and got ruled ineligible because his address wasn’t zoned Fayetteville High School. Don’t know if true but I do know this. When kids transfer they better know the rules in detail. Custodial parents, legal guardians, more than 1 address....lot of folks think it is just as easy as having an address in the school they want to transfer to and living with grandma or a friend or ......TSSAA as a rule looks at addresses moving to and approves things based on people’s words. Somebody files a complaint and people start looking. I know nothing about this deal and I hope the best for these kids. If I was Milan right now and the kids and their guardians are living in Milan all would be good. But if they do have another address that the guardian has on record and is paying utilities outside of Milan they better start praying and have a very good explanation. 

31 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

People act like we can control our playoff schedule. It’s the toughest in the state in the early going. First it was Whitehaven, then Riverdale and Oakland. Im not sure your capable of comprehending that chump.

The only chump is you who went into hiding after rubbing that yap. Once again our program at least knows what the semi-finals taste like.