Greenfield at West Carroll

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I will definitely be checking this game out. Is there anybody that can keep us updated on this game please. Greenfield getting no respect really. I know WC has a decent team I’m mind boggles by some of the lopsided predictions to be honest.

WC has an online radio broadcast. Check it out Friday wareagleradio.com

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I will definitely be checking this game out. Is there anybody that can keep us updated on this game please. Greenfield getting no respect really. I know WC has a decent team I’m mind boggles by some of the lopsided predictions to be honest.

I plan on going to this game.I think WC  by 2 touchdowns but could be wrong.The reason? Matchups? West Carroll has some big ole boys.They just going to run at Greenfield.Is Greenfield physical enough to stop them?And some are questioning West Carroll defense? Does Greenfield have the speed on offense to make big plays?I'm anxious to find out.

16 hours ago, Voljackets said:

What’s so special about West Carroll that no one is giving greenfield a chance? WC is 5-3 for starters and lost to a team that is 2-8 right now In Fayette Academy and let’s don’t forget about them losing to Dresden in which greenfield also beat on there way to an undefeated season so far. I take greenfield 32-20. 

This is true Dresden beat us in 4OT and Greenfield beat them in 1OT. I wouldn't let that be the end all be all for my opinion considering WC's now starting RB didn't get a single carry in that game. He rushed for 163 vs Lake County, will be interesting to see if Greenfield can contain him. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t know much about West Carroll. But I did see them play LC. They have two really good offensive linemen in #77 and #78. Those boys will push some folks around. Serious question. When is the last time greenfield won a district/region championship in football??

78 will probably be playing D-II or D-III College ball next year. As far as Greenfield being region champs. I can't remember the Jackets winning the region. If they have it must've been a while back

6 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

This is true Dresden beat us in 4OT and Greenfield beat them in 1OT. I wouldn't let that be the end all be all for my opinion considering WC's now starting RB didn't get a single carry in that game. He rushed for 163 vs Lake County, will be interesting to see if Greenfield can contain him. 

I was legitimately asking because I don’t much about WC other than what the record is and what they have done against similar teams played.  It to be honest I have never seen a team that was ranked so high on multiple poles and the overwhelming opinion of most is they are over rated. But good luck to both teams come Friday and congrats to Greenfield on a great season.