Teams Moving Up?

smokefb

4 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I agree. People can't expect them to move up three classes. From my understanding they tried to move up last cycle. But if teams in their region move up, then it becomes a travel issue. I don't blame them for staying in 3A.

Cowards and Chickens is what they are for staying in 3A instead of trying their hand at 4A

The reason they dont is deep down inside Alcoa knows it wont win the 4A Gold Ball and they know it!

27 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Cowards and Chickens is what they are for staying in 3A instead of trying their hand at 4A

The reason they dont is deep down inside Alcoa knows it wont win the 4A Gold Ball and they know it!

They would win 1A, 2A, 3A , 4A or 5A   .... and 6A they would be a qtr finalist every year !!!   

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Doppelganger said:

They would also win DII A, AA and be in the championship of AAA.........yearly

I know you are correct about DII  A and AA  ,,AAA  ..well they may be some good games there with McCallie or Baylor or Knox Cath  .. dont know teams toward the middle of TN are included on this side of bracket ..  

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

We was in 4a and everybody said we was running from Alcoa... I guess your new on the boards so you didn’t see that.

7 hours ago, Swarm said:

If I were East Nashville I'd be communicating with Tony Brunetti about how to go wherever PC is not going to be. I'd love to see the game continue though. East or Pearl could both end up in Cookeville frequently if they represented different classes instead of duking it out for all the marbles twice a year. 

Just an outsider's perspective. 

Makes since and to keep it real I wouldn’t mind playing back up BUT I enjoyed this past few years coming back to 3a against the Memphis 3a teams and the battle of the bands. Something your don’t get in 4a and week to week.