Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

Just now, TCRadio said:

Again I know nothing about that either, I’m not as close to the program as some of you think, I don’t even live in county anymore 

So you know nothing about a player being physically attacked in practice after a confrontation with an assistant coach under Waggoner.  You know nothing about that coach being suspended by the Principal of the high school for cursing her out, and eventually that coach leaving the school system under the agreement that the incident wouldn't be brought public?  Ask your current coach and coordinators.  I grew up here,  I have no reason to lie. 

Just now, TCRadio said:

Again I know nothing about that either, I’m not as close to the program as some of you think, I don’t even live in county anymore 

And I got attacked for saying that kids were moving out of the district to go play ball elsewhere because of the way the program was ran. I didn’t even know of all this other stuff but it just proves my point. It’s a win at all cost for you guys. To heck with morals, character, or teaching young kids life lessons. let’s just get another gold ball. All for the program 

5 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

So you know nothing about a player being physically attacked in practice after a confrontation with an assistant coach under Waggoner.  You know nothing about that coach being suspended by the Principal of the high school for cursing her out, and eventually that coach leaving the school system under the agreement that the incident wouldn't be brought public?  Ask your current coach and coordinators.  I grew up here,  I have no reason to lie. 

Ok now I know what you are referring to in this situation, but it’s not hardly what you say it is, actions were taken here, why do you have it out for this team just out of nowhere 

8 minutes ago, PurpleTigersby100 said:

And I got attacked for saying that kids were moving out of the district to go play ball elsewhere because of the way the program was ran. I didn’t even know of all this other stuff but it just proves my point. It’s a win at all cost for you guys. To heck with morals, character, or teaching young kids life lessons. let’s just get another gold ball. All for the program 

I didn’t attack you, and kids are going to play elsewhere due to numerous things but way down that list of reasons is the lack of character and life lessons