Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

25 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Even I didn’t want to touch any of the above thread last night. It got a little out of control!:twisted:

It did but let’s move on to what should be a heck of a football game Friday, I haven’t had the chance to watch as much film as I usually do, can tell they are physical and they run hard, although I do believe we will have a speed advantage 

6 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

It did but let’s move on to what should be a heck of a football game Friday, I haven’t had the chance to watch as much film as I usually do, can tell they are physical and they run hard, although I do believe we will have a speed advantage 

They are very fundamentally sound in defense.  They don't make many mistakes or get out of position.

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I believe both Bledsoe and marion are better than  people think.  Everyone just assumed h20/Tc rematch. I think we both win if we play our games but if you  have a  few turnovers we could be sitting at home next week. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, biggest said:

I believe both Bledsoe and marion are better than  people think.  Everyone just assumed h20/Tc rematch. I think we both win if we play our games but if you  have a  few turnovers we could be sitting at home next week. 

Looking ahead will get you beat every time. Especially in the playoffs. One week at a time is the best approach. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, biggest said:

I agree both Marion and Bledsoe are physical tough teams, they are going to make us earn it 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

In some of the game tape, I have seen of Bledsoe they seem to have a very balanced team offensively. But they seem to lack speed this will be a game for #6 to take over. TC can't turn the ball over Friday night.

This game was hard for me to choose in the pickems.

Edited by Imthayeti