Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

57 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

That is not my decision again if it doesn’t happen on school grounds or at a school function the school may or may not choose to take actions, touchy subject and I would say every school system would have different opinions on the matter 

Yeah but don’t you think if true that would fall onto the coach for disciplinary action even if the school system didn’t see fit to do anything? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PurpleTigersby100 said:

My name is PurpleTigersby100 and you are just figuring out I’m a Watertown person? GED? I’m not the one making the allegations here. I’m questioning the sketchy response from you guys about it not being a big deal 

You are tag teaming with ghosty.  I originally said he was a watertowner 

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You just said above you were naming names.

I bet you are that same poster on a new account that got on here running his mouth about Coach Satt that we accused of putting in for the job and getting rejected. 

You got a problem go talk face to face to Clint instead of belly aching on here. 

No that was me. If what ghost is saying is trie that would explain a lot of the sloppy undisciplined play on the field.