Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

22 hours ago, H2Oman said:

IMO somewhere in these playoffs and it may be this weekend that we’re going to have one of those kids I mentioned step up like y’all had against us in the playoffs that no one was expecting. We shut down you all’s key players, but I believe it was number 11 that beat us with big plays.

We have the kind of talent now that one of the kids that you wouldn’t expect to beat you ends up beating you and somewhere down the line we’ll have to have them show up  and do just that!

That game was 49-15 with MC scoring 14 in each of the first three quarters compared to 8 points by Watertown.  If you were familiar with that team they essentially had 3 or 4 backs who alternately had good weeks.  They had 3 backs who had over 1000 yards for the season.  To be honest your team wasn’t in the same league so it isn’t like we were fortunate to have one player step it up.  As for this year it should be close.  MC definitely has the talent to win and they played probably the worst 3 quarters I’ve seen this year last week so hopefully they have that out of their system.