RD 2 Marshall County @ Tullahoma

Marshall1969

While Marshall County is a good team, I do not believe they match up well against Tullahoma.  Tullahoma is bigger, faster, and stronger than MC, especially at the line of scrimmage.  Tullahoma also have multiple kids that can take it the house on any play.  If the game is turnover free I expect the score to be closer than the week 3 score, but I believe Tullahoma  advances to the next round.

12 hours ago, BigBama42 said:

They will have to go thru Elizabethton to win state. That will not be an easy game. 

Elizabethton will have to make it past Greeneville or AC first. Those will not be easy games in the playoffs. Lets not go crowning Betsy just yet.

Edited by leadfarmer

8 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Lead, y’all get the discipline problems fixed this past week? I really believe the rematch will be a lot closer than most people expect. If the tigers play with the same intensity they did against Springfield, they’ll be hard to beat.

Somewhat form what I heard on the radio. I havent seen a game this year due to my work schedule but I have listened to every one. Not sure how many penalty yards we had but I believe it was way down compared to the last couple of games. MC will have to play a grind it out type of game on offense and get off the field on 3rd down on defense. They will have to limit the big plays. They can't win if they get into a scoring battle with Tullahoma.  Osteen needs to learn that 3 pts is acceptable and not try to turn the game into four down territory in the early going. He has a history of doing that in the playoffs and it hasn't ended well either time. Cant give good teams a short field and expect to keep up.

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Somewhat form what I heard on the radio. I havent seen a game this year due to my work schedule but I have listened to every one. Not sure how many penalty yards we had but I believe it was way down compared to the last couple of games. MC will have to play a grind it out type of game on offense and get off the field on 3rd down on defense. They will have to limit the big plays. They can't win if they get into a scoring battle with Tullahoma.  Osteen needs to learn that 3 pts is acceptable and not try to turn the game into four down territory in the early going. He has a history of doing that in the playoffs and it hasn't ended well either time. Cant give good teams a short field and expect to keep up.

Yep it’s playoff time and every point is crucial in close games 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

I don't see Marshall Co. beating Tullahoma, If your good ,your good when playing the same team twice and Tullahoma is that good. Tullahoma when's this one..

I agree, while I expect it to be close in the first half I expect Tullahoma’s physical play to wear down MC and they pull away in the second half, Tullahoma 38 - MC 14.

• Like 1