Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think yalls passing game is what made your running game so good. It definitely opened up your running game in the state game and y’all saved the running attack till the second half just like you stated last year. Great coaching. Those Dbacks for Meigs wanted no part of big boy idc what anybody says. He flat ran them over even smoked Swafford! I got the video to prove it lol.

Wife told me to stay off the T but she’s at the store so... that big boy was a load and I’ve seen him run over several Meigs players but was he in on the 16 for Meigs?  And is he playing for Pee body this year?  I do like the past, I can relive the UT natty but doesn’t make this year any better. 

2 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

Wife told me to stay off the T but she’s at the store so... that big boy was a load and I’ve seen him run over several Meigs players but was he in on the 16 for Meigs?  And is he playing for Pee body this year?  I do like the past, I can relive the UT natty but doesn’t make this year any better. 

Peabody isn’t as good as they where last year and I think Meigs is better than they were last year. Is that what your trying to get at?

13 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

Nice try... you didn’t play anybody as good as Meigs last year and you won’t this year unless TC or Watertown beats Meigs. That Baugus was injured is Bogus. Peabody was good last year, deserved to win but let’s not discredit Meigs. It was not throwing that got Meigs 16 points and it wasn’t throwing that got Peabody 3 TDs. Last TD was a gimme by the way. I WILL NOT DENY PEABODY WAS BEST TEAM IN THE STATE. But let’s not demean Meigs county. By the way would Pee body not mean wet diaper

I wasnt demeaning anyone. I don’t post false things on here. Fairley was better than meigs and Milan was as good. Milan is better than meigs this year

baugus hurt his shoulder against halls and then hurt it again against fairley. Halbrook hurt his hip against riverside our best receiver last year. Dickson hurt his knee against riverside also. You want to talk trash about Peabody ?  Meigs county people don’t even know how to spell their own county’s name 

do you want proof ? 

17 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

It’s a good thing your wife keeps ahold of your jock. You don’t seem real intelligent 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I wasnt demeaning anyone. I don’t post false things on here. Fairley was better than meigs and Milan was as good. Milan is better than meigs this year

baugus hurt his shoulder against halls and then hurt it again against fairley. Halbrook hurt his hip against riverside our best receiver last year. Dickson hurt his knee against riverside also. You want to talk trash about Peabody ?  Meigs county people don’t even know how to spell their own county’s name 

do you want proof ? 

I like most of the Meigs posters but the other you said I agree with. Farley and Milan was great teams last year. Greenback and SP were great teams also. Both teams were battle tested last which helped for that long playoff run that lead both teams to state. Meigs just simply got beat by the better team. Idk what that cash dude is talking about.