Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lol man I can’t miss the Forrest game. I went to Riverside two years ago to watch them play Eville. I didn’t wanna miss out on that Cobb kid and Forrest played us to the wire! I’m hoping TNL Today will stream this game. 

You are welcome anytime, just don’t bring that disrespectful jerk Troll with you :grin:

12 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Yea you’ve got it figured out. Break down Waverly’s opponents. That win against Hickman was impressive or Camden, no wait Houston Co. Or Scotts Hill. Never mind. Let’s don’t compare 

Lol you are a cry baby. At least Waverly schedules tough non region opponents to make themselves better instead of worrying about being regular season paper champions. Waverly has a weak Region no doubt! Not as weak as Region 5 is! But at least we have won our Region 6 years in a row and made it to 2nd Rd 2x Quarter Finals 1x and Semi Final 2x in the past 5 years.

You want to talk about comparing scores??? You beat Riverside by 1 point! Only scored 1 TD against Riverside and Forrest (the only decent teams you have played!) You seen our 21-0 Riverside score... and I promise you we will score more than 7 against Forrest. 

Ive told you before, until Lewis proves themselves and gets past Riverside in the second round... you don’t have a leg to stand on! So go focus on doing that... then come talk to me 

10 hours ago, ddaddy said:

He just can’t quit with the shots at LC 

Don’t get sensitive man, Lewis is 11-0. That’s awesome but Lewis opponents are weak. Waverly would be 11-0 with that schedule too. All I’m saying is Lewis hasn’t earned any respect since 2013 and before. Lewis is in a slump regardless of what their regular season record is. If Lewis makes it to the Quarters I will respect that they are a good team. And if they make it to the semis, that’s saying something. It’s not your fault, Lewis scheduled weak teams. You are just the one acting like they earned something when they haven’t yet. 

13 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

2013 Lewis team was Legit!

That team was lucky until they ran into that CPA buzzsaw. 

Slid past a weak first round team then got lucky against that one horse Westview team. I can’t remember the story exactly but it was something about a heave that fluttered like a duck. When I watched that Cornersville championship game last year or year before, they beat that team up and down and all over the field until the end. I imagine that is what that Westview game was like. In the end, during the second round and further, a win is a win! I imagine CPA had difficulty scheming against that LC offense because it’s so different. Then again, CPA is CPA and always good.

This is probably the closest 2A game in West TN. this week,alot of games will be good but this one could be special ! Coach Frost seems to know what it takes not to lose twice to the same squad in a season,Lewis on paper is better but RS seems to really play better in the 2nd season ! I was leaning Lewis but at this point it's a pick em imo ! GL to both teams and hope for a covid and injury free slobberknokcker ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

21 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That team was lucky until they ran into that CPA buzzsaw. 

They had a lucky moment in that quarterfinals game against Westview but that 2013 LC team was fantastic. I watched every snap of their semifinals game against CPA in person. They gave CPA all they could handle and could have easily won the game IF they had ANY luck. That was a GREAT team that would went to state if not having to play private schools. 

Edited by Swarm
  • Like 1