Rd 2 Riverside vs Lewis County

Pantherpride45

5 hours ago, WingT08 said:

LC will lose maybe one game in their trash region next year and get bounced in the 2nd round again next year. Also you said semifinals and finals teams for them....they have never been to the finals and I think the semifinals once. 

I believe that either Riverside, Adamsville, or Scotts Hill have been to the quarters or farther every year since the realignment from districts to regions about six or eight years ago... like I said, if Lewis County runs the table in the new region, they will have dang well earned it.

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i cant believe people are moving to the page fan';s side on this. it's a ludicrous argument, lewis county has 5 running toilets and they are a legit top 10 team in 2A most every year.  

It's almost like one of those annoying TV ads for the ambulance chasing law firms General... some idiot repeats it over and over, and the catatonic masses will stumble behind like following the pied piper.

11 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i cant believe people are moving to the page fan';s side on this. it's a ludicrous argument, lewis county has 5 running toilets and they are a legit top 10 team in 2A most every year.  

Not legit in any fashion. Week schedule year in and year out equals Regular Season Paper Champions. Hence, there is no legitimacy. But, there is a yearly bounce from the early rounds of the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i stand by my assertion. they are a very fine 2A program. MANY would love to have their results. as a chapel hill fan, ive learned to appreciate warm sept football lol 

I’m sure many would. But I am also sure more would rather play for state championships than be known only for Regular Season Paper Championships!

3 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

You are 100% right Pizzpatriot2, If you can not win the State Championship you have not done anything.

Just shut program down now. Call off weight lifts and conditioning. Send buses back to bus lot. Doze field house, weight room and bleachers off in the hollow behind and extend the baseball stadium. Pave over the field and make more parking. Sell scoreboard and play clocks to Perry County and goal posts for scrap. Fire Sharp and his staff.

I’ll call school board now, I’m sure they’ll agree. Thanks for all your advice @TRamrod38, @Pizzpatriot2and @WingT08

Edited by Sweathog55

1 hour ago, Sweathog55 said:

Just shut program down now. Call off weight lifts and conditioning. Send buses back to bus lot. Doze field house, weight room and bleachers off in the hollow behind and extend the baseball stadium. Pave over the field and make more parking. Sell scoreboard and play clocks to Perry County and goal posts for scrap. Fire Sharp and his staff.

I’ll call school board now, I’m sure they’ll agree. Thanks for all your advice @TRamrod38, @Pizzpatriot2and @WingT08

Why not just schedule decent competition during the regular season?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Why not just schedule decent competition during the regular season?

Nah, it’ll never be good enough. Stop the hemorrhaging now before we get too deep I mean, we’ll never be the program Page has so why try.

By the way, where can one purchase season Page tix? Do you offer parking passes as well? Not wasting any more money on these regular season paper champs.