Appeals to Change Regions...Getting Denied

VOLnWTN

10 minutes ago, scout6 said:

Probably baseball/basketball regions. 

That's possible with Basketball, Marion Co. Central TZ)  is in with all Chattanooga teams which is in the Eastern Time Zone .

While Sequatchie/Bledsoe are in with Monterey, Jackson Co, & York Inst. that's some possible hazardous travel on a school night in the Winter.  

Grundy is stuck in the Middle TN district with Cascade, Community and Forrest. 

That takes out a lot of gate money with border rivals.  

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Got me, first I heard of them wanting a move myself.

I thought they may wanna stay region 2 when I first saw the alignment just to keep a TC/Watertown match up in the semifinals instead of having to play them in the first few rounds would be my only guess. The new way probably saves y’all some travel actually. 

Just now, crow said:

I thought they may wanna stay region 2 when I first saw the alignment just to keep a TC/Watertown match up in the semifinals instead of having to play them in the first few rounds would be my only guess. The new way probably saves y’all some travel actually. 

Staying where we were was the smart move as far as getting to the semis yes. But your right, closer games with where TSSAA put us. I'm not in the loop though.