McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

On 11/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Football is a crazy game. With that being said, the Rebels were the closest game the Golden Tide have had this year. In the first meeting Peabody won by 14. They pretty much dominated all other opponents. McKenzie has nothing to lose, they are going to throw everything they have at the Tide. Is it going to be enough is the question. I think this is going to be a good game. I think last year Peabody pulled one out of the hat against Sheffield from Memphis

I will say that Peabody pulls it out in the end, but I honestly think its going to be a good game. 

BTW, I am very pro Gibson county. Just sharing my thoughts! 

GO TIDE! 

I got laughed at for this.....   Sea Bass laughed in my face when I said this exact same thing in the pregame show. 

• Upvote 1

3rd round at Peabody is guaranteed a war. Got to give both teams credit. McKenzie played lights out and with a ton of heart and Peabody showed the heart of a champion by not playing their best game and finding a way to win. What a kick and a HS FG at that. Unbelievable game. May see both these teams at it again next year in Single A.

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I had A gut feeling and it was right. Tide was lucky to get out with the win. This is the only time I picked Against the tide. But this is now the wake up call they needed. 3 peat is now in order. So all of you calling me a hater check your self and your ego. Good luck the rest of the way. 

I got flamed for the same thing. I picked McKenzie as well. 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I had A gut feeling and it was right. Tide was lucky to get out with the win. This is the only time I picked Against the tide. But this is now the wake up call they needed. 3 peat is now in order. So all of you calling me a hater check your self and your ego. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Okay, I apologize.  We were lucky to win