McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

It’s been awhile since the gibson co. Let down. Sooooo is something special gonna happen for the rebels?  Not predicting it just yet but peabody better watch out. Vandy even said on another thread that the tide is beatable. Let’s se how the week goes and then I will Chime back in. 

You think vandyfan is Nostradamus ? Any team can be beat. Shouldnt you be recruiting some players ? 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You think vandyfan is Nostradamus ? Any team can be beat. Shouldnt you be recruiting some players ? 

Now see here is a prime example of someone scared. You here someone say something against the great and mighty tide and you want to throw shade.  Whatever dude. You barking up the wrong tree. Never said anything bad. Just brought up a fact. Gibson co was a let down and the tide MIGHT be prime for another is all that was said. And the recruiting shade. Really. Come up with something original. PeabodyPride? Any insight bro

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Now see here is a prime example of someone scared. You here someone say something against the great and mighty tide and you want to throw shade.  Whatever dude. You barking up the wrong tree. Never said anything bad. Just brought up a fact. Gibson co was a let down and the tide MIGHT be prime for another is all that was said. And the recruiting shade. Really. Come up with something original. PeabodyPride? Any insight bro

It was joke lighten up. I knew it would get under your skin so I said it. Vandyfan is our lucky charm. 

What am I scared of ?  It’s a high school football game anyone could win. 

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I see us winning...obviously lol. No doubt Comer will have the Reba coming to Trenton ready to play. I still say in that game against Aville the first go round he didn’t show all his cards. Should be a good one, but see us pulling away in the end. #7 will run more in this one I have a feeling