McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

It was joke lighten up. I knew it would get under your skin so I said it. Vandyfan is our lucky charm. 

What am I scared of ?  It’s a high school football game anyone could win. 

Buddy I am Light as a feather. Always been a fan of peabody except when we played y’all. I just Got a weird feeling. Been a long time since a loss. 

1 minute ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Thinking this game will be closer then one thinks 

comer will have the rebs ready for battle 

You know I don’t know. They gave up dang near 50 points to Union city and barely beat obion county. Then turned around and got beat by adamsville.  It very well could be close though mckenzie always plays us tough. The first game could have been worse too. We made several mistakes that helped them with points 

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I see us winning...obviously lol. No doubt Comer will have the Reba coming to Trenton ready to play. I still say in that game against Aville the first go round he didn’t show all his cards. Should be a good one, but see us pulling away in the end. #7 will run more in this one I have a feeling 

Comer has not pulled one out in a long time. That is what is weird. He is due a big win and y’all are prime for a big loss. Like I said It is a little weird at first thought. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Buddy I am Light as a feather. Always been a fan of peabody except when we played y’all. I just Got a weird feeling. Been a long time since a loss. 

We have to come out and execute. I know if mckenzies defense plays like they did against Union city or obion they will be in trouble. I’m sure our coaches are going to look in to whatever happened in those games 

I think we all saw this coming back in week 3.  Both have gotten better since week 3.  Rebels going to have to sustain drives and keep that powerful Tide offense on the sideline.  With our QB now having 7 games under his belt vs a half of game in week 3, I can’t wait to see how he handles  the Tide defense.  

54 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I think we all saw this coming back in week 3.  Both have gotten better since week 3.  Rebels going to have to sustain drives and keep that powerful Tide offense on the sideline.  With our QB now having 7 games under his belt vs a half of game in week 3, I can’t wait to see how he handles  the Tide defense.  

Hopefully he is sacked and picked off a lot  :mrgreen: