McKenzie at Peabody

BigTTowner

38 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa Big Ed ain't mad ,that knuckle head and Reitz are the best bush shakers I have ever seen,BigEdMo is alot like me ,full of mess on here but is one of the most humble nicest christians I have ever met ! But he's really a ugly chick so the personality had to develop !!!

Thanks man. The check is mail. 

18 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You know I don’t know. They gave up dang near 50 points to Union city and barely beat obion county. Then turned around and got beat by adamsville.  It very well could be close though mckenzie always plays us tough. The first game could have been worse too. We made several mistakes that helped them with points 

I think y’all win by 3 or more touchdowns 

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well We'll Well tis the season !!!

Peabody Pride here for some insights into this Slobberknockers delight !

1.Peabody cannot make stupid mistakes and have j.v. penalties and win this game.

2. Peabody will not have as much of a speed advantage this week,that being said we aren't a 1 trick pony and have Vaughn and Burkett that will run you over and past others.

3.Trench warfare determines this game ,I stand by that statement till the day they want me in the ground.

4. McKenzie will need to mix up the play Calling,yep we got caught out of position and their speed guy burnt us one time,need to open the field up 

5. If McKenzie is balanced they have a chance at a Win.

Overall this game will be tight imo,might not be the popular opinion but a good competitive game is needed for the Tide.

1. We will be ready

2. Speed.............Peabody

3. Trenches....Peabody

4. Coaches...Peabody

5.  No help from Zebras......advantage Peabody

1 hour ago, UCStrong77 said:

I think y’all win by 3 or more touchdowns 

UC should have beaten Rebels.  McKenzie caught us off guard with the RPO offense.  Obion /central and especially UC has prepared us for this offense if the rebels intend to use it.  UC has a better and more physical Line play than McKenzie.  We win by 3tds if we bring our a game.  No way they score 3 tds on us again.  Their fumbles, or penalties hindered both teams.  Score should have been 52-28 with the tide winning.  If the refs are neutral, this will be a blowout.  Both teams have improved which means this will be a cleaner played game.  Hoping for a sportsmanship like battle.  Roll Tide

12 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

UC should have beaten Rebels.  McKenzie caught us off guard with the RPO offense.  Obion /central and especially UC has prepared us for this offense if the rebels intend to use it.  UC has a better and more physical Line play than McKenzie.  We win by 3tds if we bring our a game.  No way they score 3 tds on us again.  Their fumbles, or penalties hindered both teams.  Score should have been 52-28 with the tide winning.  If the refs are neutral, this will be a blowout.  Both teams have improved which means this will be a cleaner played game.  Hoping for a sportsmanship like battle.  Roll Tide

So you are already blaming the refs for a close game? -_-