Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I like crow’n big man, but I’ll also eat my crow if we lose Friday... I’ve done it two years in a row!

PS: I think in the last 5 meetings the outcome has been decided by 15 points combined, so to predict a 14 point victory from either team seems kind of crazy. Neither team has shown anything but improvement as the year has went on, so I’m with @TCRadio on this. I put the spread at about 7. 

Well sir you've had one of your fans predict a 21 point beat down so I figured i'd just keep it real and stir the pot a little. This is 2 good teams going at it and I know it could go either way but i'll bet jackets every single time and come out with a lot of pocket change.

Edited by bigstick12

1 hour ago, jacketpharmer said:

Someone mentioned it so it made me wonder. If you were to set a spread for the game Friday, what would your spread be for the game be? How many points and in favor of who?

I think I would have to say Watertown -3 because of the simple fact that they are at home. From what I have heard, the fan representation might not exactly reflect that come Friday!

Here's how Sonny Moore rates the two teams.

Watertown 46th in the state and Trousdale County 57th in the state.

The first three columns below represent each team's record (W, L, T). I don't know why there is a column for ties. The fourth and fifth  columns represent Sonny's Strength of Schedule and Power Rating respectively.

46 Watertown                             11  1  0   105.41    133.19

57 Trousdale County                 10  2  0   108.18    129.30

Sonny says to add two points to the home team's power rating. When we do that, Watertown's Power Rating is 135.19 (i.e., 133.19 + 2 = 135.19). Based on Sonny's ratings that gives Watertown a 5.89 point advantage (135.19 - 129.3 = 5.89).

The only problem with Sonny's computer power rating is that he does not have a factor to estimate the power of the sting of healthy, determined Yellow Jackets. I would say that is at least 10 points, and that gives the Yellow Jackets a 4.11 point advantage. Therefore, TC wins by a field goal. 

1 hour ago, TonyClifton said:

Hey!

Cameron Rankins is going to f up Watertown. 

Watched him do it, once.  

Have fun being a supporter of a county that lets kids go to school where they want. 

TC 28 Wannabe Lebanon 18

Prove it on the field and not on this forum.

Quit giving them locker room material IF this is a TC person.

It could be old h2zero trying to fire up the troops. 

• Like 1