Haywood vs ripley rematch round 3

Kruger77

On Sept. 4, Crockett defeated Ripley 10-0.   On November 13, Ripley defeated Crockett 36-21
On Oct. 2, Haywood defeated Ripley 35-0.  On November 20, ???

It's hard to beat a good team twice.  Ripley has shown a great deal of improvement since the first of the season, but Haywood has too.  Haywood is healthy, and the return of Evans gives the Cats a definite boost on offense.  The Tomcats had some breakdowns on pass defense tonight, but overall the defense played well.  The Tomcats are motivated, and they're living up to their preseason billing.  I predict another Tomcat victory. 

Edited by stacmot

1 minute ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Did a little math. HC has outscored Ripley 121-7 in last three meetings... and #11 may shine against everyone else but has been held in check by the Tomcats. But again, the game is played on the field and HC is very motivated.

Everybody knows why Haywood’s pissed off lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Sure. I'll bite. Why y'all mad bro?

Not being able to play half the season for one, they didn’t like the Covid wins, two everyone wrote them off after losing to 3 top teams in their respective classes.. Henry county top 10... Covington top 10... sGC top 10... they took it as disrespect 

20 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Not being able to play half the season for one, they didn’t like the Covid wins, two everyone wrote them off after losing to 3 top teams in their respective classes.. Henry county top 10... Covington top 10... sGC top 10... they took it as disrespect 

Those are three really good teams. No shame in any of those losses. 

• Like 1