South Pittsburg at Gordonsville

powerp

5 hours ago, team69 said:

0⁰]⁰⁰⁰

They had 36 yds 2nd half. 404 yds to 164 ....I think we. are spoiled a little as fans. My only concern last night were penalties and arm tackling  in the1st half. I'll take the way we played the 2nd half any day of the week. The Captain wanted to prove a point 2nd half....Line it up and run straight at them. We accomplished that.Hopefully they learned a lesson.

I think we need more of Mrs Chance in the crowd.  Her voice echos throughout the whole stadium and she never gets hoarse.

“Defense Defense Defense...”

”Hit em a lick, hit em a lick, harder harder...”

“Hey ref he was talking about the boys momma...”

”hey ref, he didn’t mean to...”

haha, famous quotes from her.

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I think we need more of Mrs Chance in the crowd.  Her voice echos throughout the whole stadium and she never gets hoarse.

At the Huntland game she was chanting defense, defense.....We were on offense lol

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

She's been at it for years. I'm sure glad she's on our side, I'd hate to be against her.

5 hours ago, team69 said:

One thing of note...We had the ball 3 times 1st half not counting the last time with just 16 seconds left and we almost scored then. They controlled the clock but only had 86 yds rushing. Bring in 9 penalties in 1st half and poor tackling and thats it in a nutshell. 

2nd half they only had 36 total yds. Pretty good in my book.

They way we handled them and not being as sharp as we can be is what impressive to me. If Vic would ever fake a hand off on the very first play and throw it deep I'm positive the receiver would be wife open.lol

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Looking for an old country diner if y’all one

PM - if you come up the valley and come across from Cookeville, Rose Garden at Silver Point is what your looking for. Cornerstone is pretty good, but not country cooking. The good BBQ joint (can't remember the name) had a waterpipe bust and they were not back open a couple of weeks ago.