Pearl-Cohn at Stewart County TSSAA State Quarterfinals

BoardHater71

7 minutes ago, thefootballguru said:

One of the worst threads I’ve seen smh. How racist can you be against some kids! Stewart County has had a great run and I look for them to have a fantastic game plan. Is PC the better team Absolutely and I expect them to win by 4 TDs but they have some great and respectful kids! 

^^^This

12 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

My mom has higher standards than to mess with a horn blower.  I heard there was a shooting at Antioch today and three of the four got caught.  Thats the kinda crap that always happens with the Nashville schools.  Like I said this summer I seen 3-4 kids wearing Pearl Con shirts this summer when they were destroying buildings and starting fires downtown at the end of May.  Its total crap that they get to play with kids from a whole other school and they aint getting counted on there numbers.  Burnetti is a terrible coach.  The only thing he does during the games is plays with his phone on the sidelines probably putting in pre orders for after the game.  

Now I know your lying. I met you mom and I promise she has no standards.  She’ll do anything. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

My mom has higher standards than to mess with a horn blower.  I heard there was a shooting at Antioch today and three of the four got caught.  Thats the kinda crap that always happens with the Nashville schools.  Like I said this summer I seen 3-4 kids wearing Pearl Con shirts this summer when they were destroying buildings and starting fires downtown at the end of May.  Its total crap that they get to play with kids from a whole other school and they aint getting counted on there numbers.  Burnetti is a terrible coach.  The only thing he does during the games is plays with his phone on the sidelines probably putting in pre orders for after the game.  

You heard?? You know High schools are Virtual right so how was there a shooting at Antioch? But here you go because you need it. No time to argue with a troll. We said what we said before and standing on it!giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292ke3qvn9cu23wbxisk

Edited by FBfan26
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

You heard?? You know High schools are Virtual right so how was there a shooting at Antioch? But here you go because you need it. No time to argue with a troll. We said what we said before and standing on it!giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292ke3qvn9cu23wbxisk

I seen it on the news tonight.  I know you have to steal a tv before you can watch the news but you just got told something anyway boy.  Dont mess with your elders son.  Here in Cheatham County we dont put up with that crap.  Burnetti cant save you from this beating boy.

8 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

I seen it on the news tonight.  I know you have to steal a tv before you can watch the news but you just got told something anyway boy.  Dont mess with your elders son.  Here in Cheatham County we dont put up with that crap.  Burnetti cant save you from this beating boy.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29flk7jaef5wozx1rkvw #CoachTFingers

Edited by FBfan26

1 hour ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Burnetti is a terrible coach.  The only thing he does during the games is plays with his phone on the sidelines probably putting in pre orders for after the game.  

Brunetti is now 130-58 as the head football coach at Pearl-Cohn.  He's 7-2 all-time in the Quarterfinal Round of the Playoffs.  That's pretty impressive.  

11 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

nerd_smoking.JPG^^^flyintheointment2019

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

The two fires that got started downtown we’re done by white guys that were caught stop trolling