Pearl-Cohn at Stewart County TSSAA State Quarterfinals

BoardHater71

25 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Pearl-Cohn beat Stewart County in the 1st Round last year.  These too teams aren't totally foreign to one another.  

ballinup90, it doesn't matter "who East could've, should've, would've, almost beat" because at the end of the day buddy you're now sitting at the house or dribbling basketballs.  

Hats off to Stewart County.  Chanz Swartz deserves to be named Coach of the Year in Class 3A this year and his kids deserve this because they have gone from the outhouse to the penthouse in a very short period of time.  

Tell me about Stewart. I know nothing. I see they’re having a great season but want to no more about them. 

Howdoitknow is a little salty this morning. Haha ballinup I do not believe is on a court or field anymore. Pretty sure his high school eligibility is gone. As for SC, great season and no matter what happens going forward they should be very proud. But let's not just give them the penthouse yet. They still have a ways to go. Beating Fairview was a huge deal, beating an EN team with a losing record not so much. Now, knock off PC then that will be another huge accomplishment. Great season either way. 

Shows how much I even pay attention to 1st round games. I mean no disrespect, I didn't realize that was Stewart County last year. I was gone at halftime. But most definitely congratulations to Stewart coaches and players for huge turn around. You have our attention for sure!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

54 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Tell me about Stewart. I know nothing. I see they’re having a great season but want to no more about them. 

They have some pretty good players. The QB makes them go. They are not a match up for any  of the teams  that met up in 2010  or 2009  between Milan &  Camden. Thats not a knock on em. They just dont have that combo of size and speed. The execution's is there. Coach is good and the  players are all in. 

Just now, Beagle said:

I am just saying thats what they did vs us. I don't really know if thats how they go about every game or were just putting it on film for Fairview later :P 

Them, Giles County, and any Matt McConnell coached offensive football team are the 3 most straining schemes to prep for because they are literally all over the place in what they do and you just can't fit it all into one week's worth of practices.  

Just now, howdoitknow said:

Them, Giles County, and any Matt McConnell coached offensive football team are the 3 most straining schemes to prep for because they are literally all over the place in what they do and you just can't fit it all into one week's worth of practices.  

We here in Camden hope to get a  full off season of practice  and scrims this summer. Feel like we had more this year than we showed. The good news is only losing 4 seniors only 2 of which started a bunch of games because of injury so we have something to build off.  I forgot Stewart run some option plays out of the spread  :P I swear at least 6-maybe 10 

15 minutes ago, Beagle said:

They have some pretty good players. The QB makes them go. They are not a match up for any  of the teams  that met up in 2010  or 2009  between Milan &  Camden. Thats not a knock on em. They just dont have that combo of size and speed. The execution's is there. Coach is good and the  players are all in. 

Gotcha. Thanks bro. Hope your doing well.