Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Okay, I'll bite. First off you're either an Idiot or you've had to many beers. Who has said this is a down year for Maryville? And who has said this is the best team DB has ever had? The game went just as I said it did. No coulda- woulda BS. Overall DB did a good job tonight. Here's something you could try if you're tired of hearing it. Stop listening. Now go pop the top on another Billy Beer. Moron.

Lol I say WaCoJaCo should be the next DB coach he has the answer

Just nobody reply to this guy, He obviously has no idea how fans and support actually behave. He thinks the coached should never be questioned, We should just watch horrible play calling all year and just be like GO DB ROLL TRIBE 100% of the time. I question the play calling because i do support them, a season ticket holder, former indian myself and ITS WHAT WE SHOULD DO IF WE SEE MISTAKE GAME AFTER GAME. Its not the kids fault at all, the kids work their tails off everyday and there coaches EXPECT them to. WE as fans and supporters who see how hard the kids are working should EXPECT the coaches and the play calling to put the KIDS in the best chance to win. So when we start being cute after we smashed them off the line play after play after play you are going to have REAL SUPPORTIVE DB FANS get upset. We never called out a kids name saying he was suspect or horrible. Its about wanting the kids who work so hard for this to PAY OFF especially when we had the talent to do it to go along with the work ethic. 

41 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

That guy has been on here for several years and has multiple screen names. Fake DB fan.

Good God,Will you shut up.I don't know who or what your talking about.And don't really care.Im not on here to prove anything to anyone.What I will say is I love these football minded people on here that would do this or that.And the funny part is questioning the coaches play calling and not doing anything but setting in the living or dining rooms on the computer talking trash cause there the fry cook at McDonald's!!!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell
  • Upvote 1

I’ll add to the secondary conversation. Two good defensive backs and DB wins that game by at least 14 points. Just absolute domination on the line of scrimmage. However I don’t want those secondary players hanging their heads low. They are smart kids and know why this game was lost, but it’s not their fault they were the best options we had. The coaches have to do a better job preparing them.

Edited by Tribefan98

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Be careful switching back and forth between screen names. It can be confusing sometimes. 

Lol can you give me my other screen name please so I can make sure I can remember it be greatly appreciated. WaCoJaCo for FAN OF THE YEAR and DB next coach. Here comes the gold bowl

Edited by rollnoles

1 minute ago, Tribefan98 said:

I’ll add to the secondary conversation. Two good defensive backs and DB wins that game by at least 14 points. Just absolute domination on the line of scrimmage. However I don’t want those secondary players hanging their heads. They are smart kids and know why this game was lost, but it’s not their fault they were the best options we had. The coaches have to do a better job preparing them.

i honestly think most of them if they were prepared the right way could be really good. there not special athletes by any means but they are really good and most of the time we just looked lost