Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

Good competitive high school game. Congrats to the Db kids and seniors on a good year. The program should be proud of the season.

I can’t help but call out the DB coach who kept yelling into the bleachers. Not sure but I think it was the head coach. Is that commonplace for that guy? Sadly, his two outbursts into the bleachers were sandwiched around one of his players screaming into the bleachers with mf this and gd that. Terrible look for a program trying to mentor kids. It’s probably hard to support those actions.

19 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

Just nobody reply to this guy, He obviously has no idea how fans and support actually behave. He thinks the coached should never be questioned, We should just watch horrible play calling all year and just be like GO DB ROLL TRIBE 100% of the time. I question the play calling because i do support them, a season ticket holder, former indian myself and ITS WHAT WE SHOULD DO IF WE SEE MISTAKE GAME AFTER GAME. Its not the kids fault at all, the kids work their tails off everyday and there coaches EXPECT them to. WE as fans and supporters who see how hard the kids are working should EXPECT the coaches and the play calling to put the KIDS in the best chance to win. So when we start being cute after we smashed them off the line play after play after play you are going to have REAL SUPPORTIVE DB FANS get upset. We never called out a kids name saying he was suspect or horrible. Its about wanting the kids who work so hard for this to PAY OFF especially when we had the talent to do it to go along with the work ethic. 

I never said you put down or called out a kid MO-RONS..I'm saying posting trash talking about the coaching staff doesn't prove or change anything.SOME OF THESE PLAYERS LOOK AT COACH T..It's called influence,Everyone keeps questioning the coaches so will the players!..And then what does that solve idiot!!..Go apply for the coaching job or do like every other pansies these days do.Go protest!!..Or here's something for you,Why don't you cheer for someone else.

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell

1 minute ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I never said you put down or called out a kid MO-RONS..I'm saying posting trash talking about the coaching staff doesn't prove or change anything.SOME OF THESE PLAYERS LOOK AT COACH T..It's called influence,You everyone keeps questioning the coaches so with the players!..And then what does that solve idiot!!..Go apply for the coaching job or do like every other pansies these days do.Go protest!!..Or here's something for you,Why don't you cheer for someone else.

Good lord , you DB guys been putting up with him all year ?? LOL , Take a valium or something Dude , DB had a great season , played a great game , but who made you the post monitor ? What do you think a Football discussion board is for ? 

14 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

Just nobody reply to this guy, He obviously has no idea how fans and support actually behave. He thinks the coached should never be questioned, We should just watch horrible play calling all year and just be like GO DB ROLL TRIBE 100% of the time. I question the play calling because i do support them, a season ticket holder, former indian myself and ITS WHAT WE SHOULD DO IF WE SEE MISTAKE GAME AFTER GAME. Its not the kids fault at all, the kids work their tails off everyday and there coaches EXPECT them to. WE as fans and supporters who see how hard the kids are working should EXPECT the coaches and the play calling to put the KIDS in the best chance to win. So when we start being cute after we smashed them off the line play after play after play you are going to have REAL SUPPORTIVE DB FANS get upset. We never called out a kids name saying he was suspect or horrible. Its about wanting the kids who work so hard for this to PAY OFF especially when we had the talent to do it to go along with the work ethic. 

This punk is not even a DB fan. rollnoles, DBturningitaround, same person. Has at least three more screen names. You all remember the guy that is supposidly a big North Carolina Tarheels fan? Same guy. Been on here for at least 5 years. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, strongx said:

Good competitive high school game. Congrats to the Db kids and seniors on a good year. The program should be proud of the season.

I can’t help but call out the DB coach who kept yelling into the bleachers. Not sure but I think it was the head coach. Is that commonplace for that guy? Sadly, his two outbursts into the bleachers were sandwiched around one of his players screaming into the bleachers with mf this and gd that. Terrible look for a program trying to mentor kids. It’s probably hard to support those actions.

It's cause of the play calling...

11 minutes ago, strongx said:

i didnt see it was just watching on TV but Coach Christian does lose his temper sometimes with the refs and has gotten us a 15yrd penalty before. As for the cussing. guys lets be real, Football is an emotional game and attitude has alot to do with it. not saying its right or that you have to cuss to be good. But anyone who has played knows thats cussing is gonna happen. Some players do some players dont. Now if they were screaming the cuss words to the Stands that is a little bit different, especially at a HS game where everyone can hear it 

Edited by Indian2424

10 minutes ago, strongx said:

Umm.....I'm not sure about all that. Never seen anything lke that from a DB coach or player. I wasn't there so can't say for sure. But that's one of those things I'd have to see to believe.