Season starts Today (for some)..

rebelman101

8 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Tuesday November 17th is finally here! The start of the 2020-2021 season. I know there are a lot of interesting games to be played today.

Some games that come to mind: 

Huntingdon at TCA

Chester county at Hardin county

McKenzie at Lexington

Henry county at Stewart County

Summertown at Eagleville

Thoughts? 

Huntingdon vs TCA should be an interesting game. Both teams lost major talent from last season. Both teams have the talent to reload. Fillies PG William's among quickest players in area, very exciting player. Tickets must be tight as some Huntingdon parents can't get tickets.

47 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon vs TCA should be an interesting game. Both teams lost major talent from last season. Both teams have the talent to reload. Fillies PG William's among quickest players in area, very exciting player. Tickets must be tight as some Huntingdon parents can't get tickets.

9 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Tuesday November 17th is finally here! The start of the 2020-2021 season. I know there are a lot of interesting games to be played today.

Huntingdon at TCA

McKenzie at Lexington

Summertown at Eagleville

Thoughts? 

Huntington and TCA, USJ and Greenfield, Gibson County and Creekwood will be three good one’s.

9 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Huntingdon at TCA

McKenzie at Lexington

Summertown at Eagleville

Thoughts? 

Huntingdon/TCA should be really good.  I like TCA to pull it out at home.

Hardin wins at home by double digits.

USJ wins a close game with Greenfield. 

Gibson will not be challenged by Creekwood.  GC by 20+.  

McKenzie should beat Lexington with JV playing the 4th quarter. 

Summertown/Eagleville could be interesting.  Normally, I would say Summertown by 20+ but they have not practiced in two weeks so game will likely be ugly and close.  

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Huntington and TCA, USJ and Greenfield, Gibson County and Creekwood will be three good one’s.

My bad I completely missed Usj and the jackets, and then GC and Creekwood. I saw where Madison Hart had 40 points Wow! I bet that Greenfield game was good as well, saw that USJ blew a double digit lead to lose in OT

11 hours ago, maddams said:

Huntingdon/TCA should be really good.  I like TCA to pull it out at home.

Hardin wins at home by double digits.

USJ wins a close game with Greenfield. 

Gibson will not be challenged by Creekwood.  GC by 20+.  

McKenzie should beat Lexington with JV playing the 4th quarter. 

Summertown/Eagleville could be interesting.  Normally, I would say Summertown by 20+ but they have not practiced in two weeks so game will likely be ugly and close.  

Man... I was way off. TCA wins by 15 at home. Greenfield over USJ is a nice win.

McKenzie struggling surprised me.
Gibson game was closer than I expected but Madison Hart dropping 40 is IMPRESSIVE!! Statement game from a potential Miss Basketball.

Summertown winning that big surprised me. I thought their complete lack of practice would cause problems.

1 minute ago, maddams said:

Man... I was way off. TCA wins by 15 at home. Greenfield over USJ is a nice win.

McKenzie struggling surprised me.
Gibson game was closer than I expected but Madison Hart dropping 40 is IMPRESSIVE!! Statement game from a potential Miss Basketball.

Summertown winning that big surprised me. I thought their complete lack of practice would cause problems.

McKenzie will be fine. Our post player fouled in the 3rd quarter so she will definitely need to work on that.  McKenzie score was reported wrong on here. Edie darby must be taking over for Greenfield.

14 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

My bad I completely missed Usj and the jackets, and then GC and Creekwood. I saw where Madison Hart had 40 points Wow! I bet that Greenfield game was good as well, saw that USJ blew a double digit lead to lose in OT

USJ only 3 points in 4th quarter after leading by 11 at end of 3. Greenfield’s pressure defense strikes again. You got to handle the ball or you lose to them. Gibson County was up double digits most of the game and by 20 at one point in the 4th. But I will give Creekwood credit. They had about 15 threes in the game and shot lights out. Micah Hart was really good handling the ball and the tempo of the game. They got the ball to Madison early and often and she was a beast. Evan Cantrell and Micah both were in double digits. Creekwood will win a lot of games. Best shooters I have seen in a long time. They wouldn’t quit. Good ball team.

Edited by pioneer42