Coaching openings

Mooreboy3

Just now, BigGuy11 said:

I thought they were crazy for forcing out the guy they thought enough of to name the field after anyways.. haha 

Me too, He put a career of work in for that school and those kids. Knowing that, It aggravates me knowing how he was let go. 

8 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

I thought they were crazy for forcing out the guy they thought enough of to name the field after anyways.. haha 

I read Turner found another job as some kind of assistant somewhere I think it was. I hope he does well and is easily able to show his worth and is appreciated for it this go around.

Edited by Yeti
  • Like 1

Just now, Yeti said:

Me too, He put a career of work in for that school and those kids. Knowing that, It aggravates me knowing how he was let go. 

Absolutely with his work at that school he should have been able to go out on his own terms. I am interested to see the candidates they get to apply for the job, knowing the hire probably wont be made until mid may sometime he will have his work cut out for him, especially if they are wanting to change offense/defense up.  

• Like 1

Just now, BigGuy11 said:

Absolutely with his work at that school he should have been able to go out on his own terms. I am interested to see the candidates they get to apply for the job, knowing the hire probably wont be made until mid may sometime he will have his work cut out for him, especially if they are wanting to change offense/defense up.  

Probably be a bumpy road ahead for somebody at this point. Its late in the year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Probably be a bumpy road ahead for somebody at this point. Its late in the year.

Honestly, unless a team is hiring from within then anyone that doesn't hire a coach in the next couple of weeks is going to be behind the 8 ball.  Especially if they're going to try to install a new system.  And a couple of weeks is being generous.  They really need to be in place now to know what to expect and to know what they are working with.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor