Coaching openings

Mooreboy3

On 5/22/2021 at 9:40 PM, Guidance1812 said:

Yes the entire staff stepped down what I hear

That’s odd isn’t it?  I don’t know their situation but sounds like they’re either trying for money, or they’ve all got another gig that has opened up.  Again, I know nothing of the situation, just fishing

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That’s odd isn’t it?  I don’t know their situation but sounds like they’re either trying for money, or they’ve all got another gig that has opened up.  Again, I know nothing of the situation, just fishing

Could be that there was some wrong doings or, if I had to guess, something political going on.

11 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Just a guess here. West Carroll is not affiliated with a large school system, they are "self contained" with their own BOE, Director of Schools, faculty, and support staff...it could be that they just can't fund the program to meet the standards of the staff. I know that the HC had interviewed for other positions before this transpired, so he may have taken one elsewhere and triggered his assistants to take this action. It would be hard to convince me that any wrongdoing has anything to do with this, as Wolfe is a class guy and arrow straight. @WarEagleCartman would be the authority on the subject.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Just a guess here. West Carroll is not affiliated with a large school system, they are "self contained" with their own BOE, Director of Schools, faculty, and support staff...it could be that they just can't fund the program to meet the standards of the staff. I know that the HC had interviewed for other positions before this transpired, so he may have taken one elsewhere and triggered his assistants to take this action. It would be hard to convince me that any wrongdoing has anything to do with this, as Wolfe is a class guy and arrow straight. @WarEagleCartman would be the authority on the subject.

Ah they are independent like Richard Hardy is in South Pittsburg.  Makes sense

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

He has been contacted, but I don't know if he's going to make the move or not. May be time for Bledsoe to get into a bidding war over him.

It would be a great hire for Sequatchie if thats the way it works out. 

Sequatchie fell off badly last year but still wasn't too far from a 5-5, 6-4 type record even with a very unlucky injury plague. Went for 2 to tie late against Jasper and didn't make it, then allowed a long TD in the final seconds to make that one seem less competitive than it was, I think 35-26. Turf and indoor training facility are draws for potential coaches and should be to get students out of the hallways with the right coach. A large Freshmen class has a very high enrollment I'm told. Good things should be coming.