Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We the underdog remember?  Gotta get all the help on our side I can. Lol. 

Stop it!! Remember we didn't impress Covington fan! Plus we haven't faced a team of you all caliber. Plus we've played a short season, and y'all are experienced and battle tested vs top flight competition. Last but not least we travel to Milan so that will be a change of us. This was told to me, so no PC is most definitely the underdog here.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Stop it!! Remember we didn't impress Covington fan! Plus we haven't faced a team of you all caliber. Plus we've played a short season, and y'all are experienced and battle tested vs top flight competition. Last but not least we travel to Milan so that will be a change of us. This was told to me, so no PC is most definitely the underdog here.

Ok. You make some good points. You guys can be the underdog. :)

I know nothing about PC. Remember, I said the previous first. 

I am going with Milan completely in this contest. I know that PC has a great team but I have to go with what I have seen with my eyes. If PC beats Milan at Johnnie Hale stadium this coming Friday, they absolutely deserve to go to the championship game. Flame on Firebirds.... Just sharing my thoughts. 

Yall better pack a lunch when you roll into Gibson county...... The brand of football played here is the real deal. 

• Like 2