Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This weeks Sonny Moore rankings has Pearl Cohn the 7th ranked team in the state and Milan the 20th. This is out of all classes. They have PC a 4pt favorite in this game. Thought and opinions???

https://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

That's based on neutral site. Milan get 2 points for home field. So, 2 point game!:-o Talk about a WAR!:thumb:

15 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, most of Coacht would! :lol:

Heard rumors that Booger might be in the house for the Alcoa vs Redbank game! He'll be sporting his famous GOON attire!:eek:

could b a sightin to see them Aluminum City Tinheads run gutshot over the Signal Mtn South if Booger can find one of them special passes....

..u buncha Goons better b for bringin sum fresh lipstick......

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just drove by the stadium and the kids are out there putting in work. Great sight to see on thanksgiving week. 

BoL BPM......wood b acceptible for Booger to see yall up on the Plattoe lined up gainst Aluminum City and hangin with the Goon Squad

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Booger said:

BoL BPM......wood b acceptible for Booger to see yall up on the Plattoe lined up gainst Aluminum City and hangin with the Goon Squad

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I’ll be there win or lose Boog. Would be great to see you there. Of course would make it even better if my Dawgs were there too. They have a great chance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So @FBfan26and @FIREBIRD80let me ask you guys some questions. Are Dayton and Breedlove you main threats running the ball this year or are other guys getting in on the action?  Breedlove has several major colleges looking at him correct?  Also John Roberts and Barion Brown seem to be Martino’s favorite targets.  Is there another receiver us fans need to keep and eye on. I really think this game will come down to how well our secondary matches up on your receivers. Can DJ Smith and Anthony Brown match up one on one with your receivers?  If so this would allow our linebackers to key on the run and put pressure on Owens when he wants to throw. 

I don't know any of them players you just mentioned. All I know Owen's MR football finalist tho...lol

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So @FBfan26and @FIREBIRD80let me ask you guys some questions. Are Dayton and Breedlove you main threats running the ball this year or are other guys getting in on the action?  Breedlove has several major colleges looking at him correct?  Also John Roberts and Barion Brown seem to be Martino’s favorite targets.  Is there another receiver us fans need to keep and eye on. I really think this game will come down to how well our secondary matches up on your receivers. Can DJ Smith and Anthony Brown match up one on one with your receivers?  If so this would allow our linebackers to key on the run and put pressure on Owens when he wants to throw. 

Your correct. He’s a Ole miss commit at DB. If you look at our stats everybody from the RB to the WRs #s all looking the same as far as far stats. John has grew up this year and has been doing a heck of a job for us.. DJ smith is a 6’3 Central Michigan commit with multiple offers and the Alabama offer for AB speaks for its self. They wouldn’t have offers if they can’t cover change/take over a game. We match up well and I feel like Special teams will be key but the biggest thing will be the most disciplined bunch.

23 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Y’all will even have some tables set up with boxes of tissue on them for the PC fans to wipe there tears of defeat on rite? Lol

Yea I seen Milan had the #1 SOS and PC hasn’t played nobody. Win lose or draw we giving it our all!

Edited by FBfan26