Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

20 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes it always has been some good football played here. Appreciate the shout out, SGC had a great year this season. Stidham is one of the top hs coaches in this area, the guy gets everything and then some just about every year from his group. 

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. 

I find it funny sometime that you can be as kind and gracious as you can possibly be to an opposing team and you always have few jerks that have something smart, or cute to say to you..... I guess its just human nature. 

19 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. 

I find it funny sometime that you can be as kind and gracious as you can possibly be to an opposing team and you always have few jerks that have something smart, or cute to say to you..... I guess its just human nature. 

That’s how it is. I just post on how I feel about the game even with the Tide. I seen where you got slack for saying it’ll be close, but all week I knew it be a barn burner game with McKenzie.  Always fun to play the hornets in the Jambo. I think we both make each other better, and that was missed big time this season 

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

That’s how it is. I just post on how I feel about the game even with the Tide. I seen where you got slack for saying it’ll be close, but all week I knew it be a barn burner game with McKenzie.  Always fun to play the hornets in the Jambo. I think we both make each other better, and that was missed big time this season 

Fair, actually very fair. I said on the air " I am hoping that I am wrong, but I know a little bit about football and I think this is going to great game. I think that McKenzie has nothing to lose and they are going to to throw everything they have at Peabody. Peabody is coasting through the season and McKenzie is going to come into town hungry. Also, I wish I had there QB. He is a fine a young man as you will find. I will SGC had 22 of him. I got the pleasure of coaching Sam when he was in middle school. " 

I got freaking laughed at for saying that. I will not share on here what was said off the air! I will however, share I won the bet easily. 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

Fair, actually very fair. I said on the air " I am hoping that I am wrong, but I know a little bit about football and I think this is going to great game. I think that McKenzie has nothing to lose and they are going to to throw everything they have at Peabody. Peabody is coasting through the season and McKenzie is going to come into town hungry. Also, I wish I had there QB. He is a fine a young man as you will find. I will SGC had 22 of him. I got the pleasure of coaching Sam when he was in middle school. " 

I got freaking laughed at for saying that. I will not share on here what was said off the air! I will however, share I won the bet easily. 

And you are correct. There was just no question we were gonna win in overtime because McKenzie threw all of their hooks and then some at us, great game plan they had on both sides of the ball. Sam grew up big time and handled that 2 minute drill like a champ, some guys would fold in that but he lead us like a champ.