Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

Does no good to talk trash. There is an excuse for everything on here when someone tries to point out the obvious. The obvious is this: This Peabody team is the weaker of the last 3 Peabody teams. Peabody’s schedule is weak. It’s not a guess, not just saying that, it’s fact. Out of 39 teams in 2A Peabody schedule ranks 37. The teams y’all played this year, let’s be honest, are mostly average to below average teams. Records of those teams show that regardless of them being 2A 3A or 4A. And let’s also be honest. McKenzie is a good team. Not great. They played with y’all the first game and should have beat y’all the second. You played Milan the first game of the year, and won, which proves nothing. No one had any scrimmages or much practice before season started. Look how much Milan grew. Milan would beat y’all 10 out of 10 times now. The truth is Peabody is a good team. Are they great? I don’t know. McKenzie was their only real test. The other truth is this... y’alls responses live off of... we didn’t play great, play calling was vanilla, penalties hurt us, oh hey we’re back to back state champs, we’re the Tide. Blah blah blah. That’s football. And until y’all win State this year none of that matters from 2019 2020. So just buckle up. Turn your fancy cameras on, record yalls fancy videos, brag about your 65 players who are split up to play one side of the ball like y’all are some small college, flash your gold balls, show off yalls facility, continue to boast and brag and make excuses... Waverly comes to town Friday. We don’t have Jack crap. Nothing cool. Nothing fancy. No nothing. Just a small town football team nobody believes in except the ones who are here... we are coming with blood in our eyes and hate in our hearts and we are coming to fight. We are going to square up toe to toe and punch Peabody square in the teeth for 4 quarters. We got nothing to lose but everything to gain! So with all that being said... just call it like it is. We both made it here. The best team on Friday will Win. Peabody may whip the dog crap out of us. I don’t know. But we are going to find out! I just remember 2018. Worried. Pit in my stomach. I new Peabody was legit. I knew we probably didn’t have a chance. This year... I’m not feeling that way. I’m confident. Truth is, I just need to stop talking on here. I spend too much time on here... lol. I’m just a die hard football alum who loves his Waverly Football and I couldn’t be more proud of this team and to be a Tiger! Good night all you yuppies! I’m going to bed. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Does no good to talk trash. There is an excuse for everything on here when someone tries to point out the obvious. The obvious is this: This Peabody team is the weaker of the last 3 Peabody teams. Peabody’s schedule is weak. It’s not a guess, not just saying that, it’s fact. Out of 39 teams in 2A Peabody schedule ranks 37. The teams y’all played this year, let’s be honest, are mostly average to below average teams. Records of those teams show that regardless of them being 2A 3A or 4A. And let’s also be honest. McKenzie is a good team. Not great. They played with y’all the first game and should have beat y’all the second. You played Milan the first game of the year, and won, which proves nothing. No one had any scrimmages or much practice before season started. Look how much Milan grew. Milan would beat y’all 10 out of 10 times now. The truth is Peabody is a good team. Are they great? I don’t know. McKenzie was their only real test. The other truth is this... y’alls responses live off of... we didn’t play great, play calling was vanilla, penalties hurt us, oh hey we’re back to back state champs, we’re the Tide. Blah blah blah. That’s football. And until y’all win State this year none of that matters from 2019 2020. So just buckle up. Turn your fancy cameras on, record yalls fancy videos, brag about your 65 players who are split up to play one side of the ball like y’all are some small college, flash your gold balls, show off yalls facility, continue to boast and brag and make excuses... Waverly comes to town Friday. We don’t have Jack crap. Nothing cool. Nothing fancy. No nothing. Just a small town football team nobody believes in except the ones who are here... we are coming with blood in our eyes and hate in our hearts and we are coming to fight. We are going to square up toe to toe and punch Peabody square in the teeth for 4 quarters. We got nothing to lose but everything to gain! So with all that being said... just call it like it is. We both made it here. The best team on Friday will Win. Peabody may whip the dog crap out of us. I don’t know. But we are going to find out! I just remember 2018. Worried. Pit in my stomach. I new Peabody was legit. I knew we probably didn’t have a chance. This year... I’m not feeling that way. I’m confident. Truth is, I just need to stop talking on here. I spend too much time on here... lol. I’m just a die hard football alum who loves his Waverly Football and I couldn’t be more proud of this team and to be a Tiger! Good night all you yuppies! I’m going to bed. 

Get plenty of rest.  Anxiety will get the best of you. Roll Tide!

7 hours ago, Trollin said:

Lol we don’t have to prove anything by winning state this year. Whatever happens it’s been a great year with 12 wins. Waverly is the one that has to prove themselves against the tide. Js

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Lol we don’t have to prove anything by winning state this year. Whatever happens it’s been a great year with 12 wins. Waverly is the one that has to prove themselves against the tide. Js

Or just in general,not just against us,I mean forget the trash talk,if facts matter,what has Waverly done ? Ever? Biggest school in 2 A going to 3 A against 1A enrollment PHS ! How  are we the big bad bullies"supposedly" ? Sorry our poor little 3600 population town supports these young men and does what it takes to let them have nice facilities, sorry we have been winning,sorry some Waverly fans wanna hate us ,why not try to be us ? Not a Tide Nation fan will be anything less than gracious to be here , less than hospitable to Tiger Nation or sour if we lose ! Waverly it's time to put up or shut up ! The Tide will be HIgh as will y'all the next several years,but this is here,this is now ,Come get y'all's dose of the our weak schedule and tuck them tiger tails after y'all's Golden Shower Friday sends y'all home AGAIN ! 

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

9 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Liberty has absolutely no talent. Give me one example of where Liberty has talent? If Liberty has talent, they would've defeated Chester County, and play South Side way closer than a 28 point game. Liberty also scored 10+ points in a game only one time. Again, give me an example of where Liberty has talent. Riverside, Huntingdon, and Fairview would've beaten South Side by two touchdowns. Westview would beat South Side comfortably as well. 

South Side went 2-7 this year, and their two wins were against  Liberty (0-9) and Chester County (2-8 with wins over Liberty and Bolivar (0-9) this year.) 

Point is, Peabody fans are loving the "we scheduled 4A teams" to sound bad and tough. Only to realize that the "4A" teams are not good football teams. Y'all are falling in love with the "4A", but South Side and Liberty had a point differential of -121 and -347 respectively.

Anthony brown came from liberty to Milan. He is being recruited by d1 schools including alabama and a mr football finalist.  Did anyone know who he was last year when he was at liberty ? Most 3a 4a schools should have more talent and size than a 1a 2a school.  

Wavo fans have a lot to be proud this year awesome year but it ends Friday night Peabody O-line Will dominate this defensive front  just call it like I see it. You caught some breaks from some unusual play calling against RS  you had 2 productive drives in the game that was enough to beat RS but will not be enough to take down the tide be proud of your kids they done well !

Edited by Pantherpride45

6 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Wavo fans have a lot to be proud this year awesome year but it ends Friday night Peabody O-line Will dominate this defensive front  just call it like I see it. You caught some breaks from some unusual play calling against RS  you had 2 productive drives in the game that was enough to beat RS but will not be enough to take down the tide be proud of your kids they done well !

Lol way to soften your 2 shut out losses to Waverly. This post wasn’t about Waverly or Peabody, it was about trying to make excuses for your team. “Just call it like I see it!”

44 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Funny. I’m curious tho... wonder how many kids that are on Peabody’s team currently and in the past several years were actually born raised Trenton kids, or how many actually moved into Trenton, say... to play football there? I’d say several are transplants. 

The same can be said for wavo without Dooley transferring you would have been a .500 team at best