Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

25 minutes ago, BigTTowner said:

Where is that weak schedule at now???? Good luck next year in 3A!!!!

When will they learn man.  Every year we hear this and we just go get Gold. 

I want to brag on a certain kid on the team but It will reveal your Identity.  Just know this, he is a stud football player 

Edited by Golddoctor

On 11/26/2020 at 6:26 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Their speed and offense. Not a knock on Milan but I just think tomorrow will be their last game. 

#3 is going to be a handful little guy but runs big. I can’t remember that transfer number from Nolensville I think but he is also a great back. #7 will also be a handful. Their QB is just as lethal running the ball as he is throwing. They are just loaded. I’m just naming a few that’s stuck in my head. I mean I hope y’all pull it off BPM but I’m just respectfully calling it like I see it.

They scored 13 in the first 3 mins then Milan defense laid the wood to them and they scored no more. Your thoughts now??

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They scored 13 in the first 3 mins then Milan defense laid the wood to them and they scored no more. Your thoughts now??

Vandy is a good guy. He sometimes make bold predictions and gets it right.  But he was 0 for 2 tonight.  It's hard to make bold predictions without the eye test.  I saw this Milan win.  Look at how Covington played them last year and you guys were better than Covington last year.  Go Bulldogs