Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

6 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie isnt all that good. Please.... lost by 8 to USJ who is playing for a state title in two weeks and lost to Peabody twice by a combined 21 points. Now if we weren't good do you think we can play two quality opponents close for a whole game? 

Ok, so what’s your excuse for Union City, Obion, and Adamsville?

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not trying to step on toes but that when their QB was playing with a cast I believe but McKenzie was a very good team I watched them in person. At least I thought they was pretty good.

Yeah I know he had a cast on during the adamsville game they lost. I watched it. He had major issues handling the ball. Union city and obion run the same offense. Mckenzie has always had trouble stopping the triple option. Has waverly ever played union city ? 

oh and you aren’t stepping on toes trollin doesn’t know as much as he thinks he does. 

Edited by Tide21

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah I know he had a cast on during the adamsville game they lost. I watched it. He had major issues handling the ball. Union city and obion run the same offense. Mckenzie has always had trouble stopping the triple option. Has waverly ever played union city ? 

oh and you aren’t stepping on toes trollin doesn’t know as much as he thinks he does. 

I’m not aware of us ever playing them. I think our first time ever playing Peabody was 2018. I know we have played McKenzie before. I was hoping we would get a shot at the Ville in 2016 but our region swept everyone that year I believe. 

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

How do you know what I do or don’t know? I’m just going off of watching them play Peabody twice. I don’t just watch the game, I watch player groups, individual players. Rewind, rewatch, study. I just didn’t see anything “special”. Call it what ya want. It’s my opinion. I just don’t think they are “that good”. Are they the 2nd best team in Region 7? Absolutely. I don’t claim to be some know it all. I just know what I see. Just because McKenzie played with y’all... and y’all are the “Mighty Tide” doesn’t make McKenzie a great football team. They are good... just not as good as everyone thinks. I would love to meet you tomorrow. I’d love to meet the guy who truly thinks he knows it all.

And we have only scrimmaged Union City. 2 summers.

Edited by Trollin

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

How do you know what I do or don’t know? I’m just going off of watching them play Peabody twice. I don’t just watch the game, I watch player groups, individual players. Rewind, rewatch, study. I just didn’t see anything “special”. Call it what ya want. It’s my opinion. I just don’t think they are “that good”. Are they the 2nd best team in Region 7? Absolutely. I don’t claim to be some know it all. I just know what I see. Just because McKenzie played with y’all... and y’all are the “Mighty Tide” doesn’t make McKenzie a great football team. They are good... just not as good as everyone thinks. I would love to meet you tomorrow. I’d love to meet the guy who truly thinks he knows it all.

And we have only scrimmaged Union City. 2 summers.

I don’t know it all. I have never pretended to but I do try to look at it all. I went and watched the adamsville mckenzie game because I was curious just like you. I went to watch the obion and Union city mckenzie games and they were deleted. You can go back years and look at mckenzie Union city scores and see they have had trouble with Union city. Peabody has had trouble defending that offense specifically too. The coaches finally found out a way to get  the kids to defend it better.  If they have a good group of kids that can run that offense they can keep your defense on the field for whole quarters at a time. There have been years where their defense wasnt great but they didn’t need it. Their offense is their defense. 

mckenzie is better than waverly based on what I have seen in person and the videos I’ve watched 

oh and I don’t think mckenzie is good because they played with Peabody. Either Peabody win could have been won by a bigger deficit if we didn’t make dumb mistakes. 

Edited by Tide21