Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

16 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t know it all. I have never pretended to but I do try to look at it all. I went and watched the adamsville mckenzie game because I was curious just like you. I went to watch the obion and Union city mckenzie games and they were deleted. You can go back years and look at mckenzie Union city scores and see they have had trouble with Union city. Peabody has had trouble defending that offense specifically too. The coaches finally found out a way to get  the kids to defend it better.  If they have a good group of kids that can run that offense they can keep your defense on the field for whole quarters at a time. There have been years where their defense wasnt great but they didn’t need it. Their offense is their defense. 

mckenzie is better than waverly based on what I have seen in person and the videos I’ve watched 

oh and I don’t think mckenzie is good because they played with Peabody. Either Peabody win could have been won by a bigger deficit if we didn’t make dumb mistakes. 

Everyone has their opinions! I’m biased of my team just like you are of yours. Whoever wins or loses it’s still awesome to be able to make it to this point, the final 4 in the State. I do think this game will be close. A lot of predictions of Peabody blowing Waverly out. It won’t happen. 

Just now, Trollin said:

Everyone has their opinions! I’m biased of my team just like you are of yours. Whoever wins or loses it’s still awesome to be able to make it to this point, the final 4 in the State. I do think this game will be close. A lot of predictions of Peabody blowing Waverly out. It won’t happen. 

Blowouts rarely happen in a semi game,RS last year was a one trick pony and when we figures it out it was over,Waverly is balanced and that's dangerous in 2A ! Happy Thanksgiving to you Tiger Kings !!!

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

So what do you think about yalls game. All I’ve heard is pearl cohn has athletes everywhere. I haven’t seen them play. 

I have seen PC before this year so I kinda knew what to expect but watched their game with East Nashville from a couple of weeks ago.  It is like looking at a mirror image of us. Run and pass effectively. Pass probably a little more than we do. Our offensive line play has improved greatly throughout the season to where it is a strength for us instead of a weakness. PC is bigger on their offensive then we are but I really think our offensive line is better. They are really good but I think we can beat them. I think our schedule has prepared us for this. 

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

It is awesome I agree. You have to be a decent team to make it to the semis.  Do you think waverly is better than mckenzie ? 

Edited by Tide21