Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Everytime I eat Chinese food I’m hungry 30 minutes later maybe I’m not doing something right 

Your an amateur. You should see Pride and I at china house in Milan a few weeks ago. We filled up the to go boxes like it was a suitcase and we were going out of town for a couple of weeks. We even got to go soup cups and filled them up with Mongolian pork!!  We are tru pros!!!

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Defensively maybe but I’m not sure you guys have played anyone as good as some of teams they have played. Offensively you guys haven’t scored as much as they have. They beat Huntingdon. I’m just giving you my thoughts don’t take offense 

Yea I don’t weigh the Huntingdon game too much. It was game 2 and honestly Waverly didn’t show up. The game was moved to a Saturday at 2. Waverly just didn’t play well. But guess we will see come tomorrow night. If Waverly is on their A game they will win. If they don’t show up it could be ugly. I’m expecting Waverly to show up. We have been building momentum. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your an amateur. You should see Pride and I at china house in Milan a few weeks ago. We filled up the to go boxes like it was a suitcase and we were going out of town for a couple of weeks. We even got to go soup cups and filled them up with Mongolian pork!!  We are tru pros!!!

No wonder they kicked y’all out 

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yea I don’t weigh the Huntingdon game too much. It was game 2 and honestly Waverly didn’t show up. The game was moved to a Saturday at 2. Waverly just didn’t play well. But guess we will see come tomorrow night. If Waverly is on their A game they will win. If they don’t show up it could be ugly. I’m expecting Waverly to show up. We have been building momentum. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. 

Didn't y'all play a solid 2nd half in that game ?