TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

19 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's one way but there are other ways let's just say there is a reason why on Tuesday only 250 tickets were available for purchase on GOfan. For H2O vs TC game. 

Oh I don’t doubt it. A bunch of schools have been really shady when it comes to tickets this year. Been a lot of underhanded actions, you couldn’t tell me anything that would surprise me unfortunately. 

Just now, crow said:

With social distancing figured in Oneida has a 1/3 capacity of just over 1400 including standing room. Our stadium isn’t huge by any means. TC has to be using 1/4. 

1/4 would make more sense. I think we were selling like 1500 during regular season and then they said tssaa was allowing 1/3 capacity which was more than we were allowing during regular season but I’m also not 100% on the 1500 number during regular season 

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

1/4 would make more sense. I think we were selling like 1500 during regular season and then they said tssaa was allowing 1/3 capacity which was more than we were allowing during regular season but I’m also not 100% on the 1500 number during regular season 

We didn’t limit at all and no catastrophic outbreak occurred lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Unfortunately a lot of schools have been really crooked about how they’ve divided tickets this year. We had 1 game where our total allotment as the visiting team wasn’t even enough to give 1 ticket per player and zero left for anyone else. Another we got allowed 82 tickets for families and fans. Pitiful excuse for a policy in my opinion. Be glad if we ever get back to normal. 

1 hour ago, biggest said:

The secret is when parents get first choice on Monday pass it around to  everyone.  Don't wait until tue like they say.

There was more than 1,250 at Watertown last night. I know 100% fact that Watertown had a pass gate. There were around 2,000-2,500 there for sure. The sign said max capacity 1,250. They should have just taken that sign down! 

Edited by JohnDutton
  • Like 1