TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

Meigs reminds me of the TC football team's. Very good on both sides of the line and very good LB’s. I have nothing but respect for Meigs this will be a close game it could go either way. The game will be hard-hitting and both teams will need an ice bath after the game I just hope both teams don't beat up on each other as bad as past two years that whoever wins goes limping into Cookville like past two years. Meigs is one of my favorite opponents for TC.

2 hours ago, JesusLovesYou said:

i havent been on these boards too much this year. Its too addicting, but i thought i would post some for this game here. i have been impressed with the tigers this year after losing Swafford and his class. BUT i expected us to make it to the semis. TC defense is better than any defense we have played this year. gonna be tough on the creekbank

Jesus Love You

South Pittsburgh has a decent defense. 

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

Meigs reminds me of the TC football team's. Very good on both sides of the line and very good LB’s. I have nothing but respect for Meigs this will be a close game it could go either way. The game will be hard-hitting and both teams will need an ice bath after the game I just hope both teams don't beat up on each other as bad as past two years that whoever wins goes limping into Cookville like past two years. Meigs is one of my favorite opponents for TC.

Been some fantastic games. Respect has been earned from one another after our games the past few years for sure.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Rewatch the highlights from last year. Meigs D put some solid licks on  Rankins. I remember one in particular #32 laid him out solid and he stayed down for awhile. I think he needed help off the field and had to set out several plays. I give him credit, he took the hits and kept coming back..

Rankins is a great athlete and one of the toughest kids I have seen play but Meigs has several on D that will lay some hits of their on and leave it all on the field. 

As for meeting Meadows in a Gap he will have to get his hands on him first. He made that other Mr. Football candidate miss on several occasions on his way to 6 td's and over 200 yards. Every play he makes 3 or 4 guys miss. 

If they do meet in a gap Rankins might get the best of him but he will bounce right back up and be ready to go at it again. He will not back down from anyone.

Meigs has a lot more options than Meadows. We got two tall really good receivers with great hands. I think you might remember that one that went up and grabbed the 50 yard bomb last year over three Jacket defenders. We got two other good running backs, a great slot receiver and a great QB who will be up for Mr. Football next year.

I think the Coach was just giving Meadows a nice home senior send-off last week and trying to prove to SG our Mr. Football was the better player.

Oh I've seen Meigs and know they are loaded with lots of options.  Very Very Good ball team.  TC has their hands full for sure...BUT TC has a few options as well.  Rankins is the stud and since Watertown couldn't stop him, they got a heavy dose.  I'm glad we didn't have to pull out that "Beth Dutton Special" Spread Em Wide Formation! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Oh I've seen Meigs and know they are loaded with lots of options.  Very Very Good ball team.  TC has their hands full for sure...BUT TC has a few options as well.  Rankins is the stud and since Watertown couldn't stop him, they got a heavy dose.  I'm glad we didn't have to pull out that "Beth Dutton Special" Spread Em Wide Formation! 

I hope Meigs sleeps on BC if they do it will be a long night for their defense. But they are too well coach to do that.