TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Happy Thanksgiving from The Dutton Ranch. Unfortunately, I will be MIA tomorrow night due to some business out in Wyoming. BUT regardless, I pray for a injury free game, safe travels to all the fans, and may the best team win. My prediction is TC-27 Meigs-20. TCRadio, bring me home with play by play buddy! Gitty Up!!!!!!

We will try our best bud, safe travels! 

4 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

I see this game being a barn burner tomorrow night. Rankins is going to carry this TC team to Cookeville with 153 and 3 touchdowns. The creekbank is one tough place to play in November. 

TC- 35

MC- 31

Rankins is a great ballplayer. Meigs has seen him the last two years. TC will move the ball but I feel Meigs will step up and make stops and get some turnovers. Meigs is also very disciplined and has played there in November before.

South. Pitt. been averaging about 60 a game and only got 21 on Meigs and one of those scores came late in the fourth quarter. 

I dont see TC getting 35 the way they play. 

They are probably not even averaging around 20 something a game.

Meigs Offense is averaging close to 45.

It should be a tough hard hitting game

A battle of some good defenses 

Edited by Tiger2

18 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Happy Thanksgiving from The Dutton Ranch. Unfortunately, I will be MIA tomorrow night due to some business out in Wyoming. BUT regardless, I pray for a injury free game, safe travels to all the fans, and may the best team win. My prediction is TC-27 Meigs-20. TCRadio, bring me home with play by play buddy! Gitty Up!!!!!!

Glad to see your doing well. That shooting had me worried. I hope Beth and Kayce are okay as well.