• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
TCRadio

TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Another game for the ages...

Meigs 28

TC 14

A late score by Meadows seals the deal.

I sure hope your right. And I think we have the ability. Pretty sure for us it will be determined on how we spread the ball around. If we run only it will be a tight game all evening. If we try to spread them out and get in some easier runs I like our chances more. Hope you guys have an injury free game pirate Tom. Know you are gonna roll, just hope you roll away healthy along with everyone else.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I sure hope your right. And I think we have the ability. Pretty sure for us it will be determined on how we spread the ball around. If we run only it will be a tight game all evening. If we try to spread them out and get in some easier runs I like our chances more. Hope you guys have an injury free game pirate Tom. Know you are gonna roll, just hope you roll away healthy along with everyone else.

We need to be ready at the opening kickoff and not let them hang around . Hope to see ya in Cookeville 

37 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This shapes up to be a classic. It’s at Trousdale which is a huge advantage but that Meigs County bunch has no backup in them.  Both teams are great programs. Both teams are well coached.  

With the tragedies that occurred in Meigs the communities have rallied around the town and the team.  Meigs is  a very talented team on all levels. Both sides of the ball. Good leadership on both sides of the ball from what I have seen  and the team seems like they got closer and bonded well. They Believe in each other and the coaches.

With all things measured, I’m picking Meigs to play lockdown football from start to finish and eek out a narrow 21-17 win and go to State.

Good luck to the Jackets tonight from MC. Last team left from local area! I think TC gets their chance at a 10th ring after tonight’s game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

this game on NFHS?

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Will this be streamed anywhere?

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Looks like nfhs may be doing it.

NFHS will be doing it 

Everyone knows it's gonna be a good one. Meigs has to come out and hit em in the mouth and not be surprised to take one right back. Gonna be physical for sure and could come down to a couple big plays either way.

27 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Everyone knows it's gonna be a good one. Meigs has to come out and hit em in the mouth and not be surprised to take one right back. Gonna be physical for sure and could come down to a couple big plays either way.

I agree. There will be lots of hard licks and sore bodies tomorrow. 

Picks are in from the Tennessesan.

Joyce: Meigs Co. 24, Trousdale Co. 21

Kreager: Trousdale Co. 27, Meigs Co. 21

Odom: Meigs Co. 28, Trousdale Co. 21

Robinson: Meigs Co. 42, Trousdale Co. 38

Spears: Meigs Co. 24, Trousdale Co. 23 

Thompson: Meigs Co. 42, Trousdale Co. 28

Torres: Meigs Co. 34, Trousdale Co. 14