South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, beerman said:

Not on school nights.  But I tip the can and break the bottles on the weekend.  We are friends on fb. Who would have ever thought that. 

Hope to see you at the game and even before,   I hope pegleg sneaks in too

Beerman I garuntee Pegleg cant sneak anywhere.  When he flys around that Tucker mans stadium doing barrel rolls with  powerp I garuntee you will see him.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

With the rain I think Faye city has more issues running and throwing.  How many games they played in the rain this year?  We’ve played in a couple.  They are leaving a day early.  That’s never worked out for us.  

Pirate mike every time we got beat in the championship game Grider had taken our boys up the night before and they ran around with those college girls.  You think im joking but im not. 

59 minutes ago, powerp said:

They holding SP to 17????????

No. I’d be surprised if they hold SP to under 30. Reasoning is that SP doesn’t do anything crazy, they are just very good at what they do and, as the past shows, they’re gonna stick with that. Dominate the LOS and try to rush for 300+ yards. Also, City hasn’t come close to seeing the D-line they’ll see tomorrow. SP just has too many playmakers for City to stop.