South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

17 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

For all that’s been to Cookeville since 2013 (haha), where is your favorite place to eat?  Whether it’s a hole in the wall, a diner, or chain restaurant.  

B.U.M.P.

Ralph's Donuts.  59 S Cedar Ave Cookeville.  If ya like a very good breakfast biscuit along with hot coffee and some of the best donuts around.  I always bring a dozen home. 

I'm looking for a diner this time around since we play later in the day.  I highly doubt I'll watch any game besides ours.  

Anyone recommend a diner?  Anybody? 

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

B.U.M.P.

Ralph's Donuts.  59 S Cedar Ave Cookeville.  If ya like a very good breakfast biscuit along with hot coffee and some of the best donuts around.  I always bring a dozen home. 

I'm looking for a diner this time around since we play later in the day.  I highly doubt I'll watch any game besides ours.  

Anyone recommend a diner?  Anybody? 

+1... If you come to Cookeville and don't visit Ralph's, you're doing it all wrong. I've heard people talk good about Algood Diner but have never been there. If you're in the mood for pancakes, Grandma's Pancake House is good. Also, Seven Senses or Crawdaddy's West Side Grill are the go-to restaurants for most of people here.

41 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

+1... If you come to Cookeville and don't visit Ralph's, you're doing it all wrong. I've heard people talk good about Algood Diner but have never been there. If you're in the mood for pancakes, Grandma's Pancake House is good. Also, Seven Senses or Crawdaddy's West Side Grill are the go-to restaurants for most of people here.

Yeah so far we are thinking Seven Senses.  They seem to have a large diverse menu.  Algood diner was the only diner I seen with good reviews.  I didn’t see a menu though yet.  
“”edit””

I just looked at the Algood Diner menu and I think you should get that 16 oz. burger @Southtowner

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah so far we are thinking Seven Senses.  They seem to have a large diverse menu.  Algood diner was the only diner I seen with good reviews.  I didn’t see a menu though yet.  
“”edit””

I just looked at the Algood Diner menu and I think you should get that 16 oz. burger @Southtowner

Yeah,  I'd need a tow truck for sure. 

I think we may go by Bravo's Diner.  514 N Willow Ave.  It's not far from Ralph's Donut which is a must stop for me.  

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Good grief see what I missed. I can’t imagine high school kids making a sign with that famous saying on it. I guess he’s famous. 

Yep,cant blame powerp or peg anymore Roy and OP made our boys real mad last year they werent gonna lose.Only bad thing was we didnt have any depth and we used all our arrows up in that game.Both teams left it all on the field physically and emotionally and we just didnt have enough against and VERY big and physical LC team and Wills going out pretty much at the half we definitely didnt have our whole arsenal at the end.LC was the best 1A team no doubt!

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep,cant blame powerp or peg anymore Roy and OP made our boys real mad last year they werent gonna lose.Only bad thing was we didnt have any depth and we used all our arrows up in that game.Both teams left it all on the field physically and emotionally and we just didnt have enough against and VERY big and physical LC team and Wills going out pretty much at the half we definitely didnt have our whole arsenal at the end.LC was the best 1A team no doubt!

The burden has been lifted lol I passed the torch