South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

37 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I doubt that. You had the defensive front to stop them more than we did that game. We didn't even look like we were playing for a championship. Came out flat and stayed that way most of the game. Also, found some more film on Fayetteville... I just don't see them hanging around.

Where did you find more film?  Other than unapproved website recaps, or NFHS, or HUDL?

2 hours ago, Geno said:

There is NO WAY Fayetteville scores 30 on South Pittsburg!!! There is NO Way Fayetteville holds South Pittsburg under 35...  This Game reminds me of the JO Byrns state Championship. Jo Byrns Fans were sure they could score with South Pittsburg. During Halftime we all met at the Goal line to chart and the Fans on here just couldn't believe South Pittsburg was that good! I believe this Team has more size and Talent than the 2010 Team imho. 

South Pitt 42

Fayetteville 0

Wow 2010 was a great team

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

For all that’s been to Cookeville since 2013 (haha), where is your favorite place to eat?  Whether it’s a hole in the wall, a diner, or chain restaurant.  

Not exactly a family environment but johns place have the best hot dogs on the planet. Started eating them in college and go back every time I'm there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I don't know about that. I think our offense and defense was built for that game. Just couldn't get past the GB curse.

Lake County was 2 touchdowns better than So. Pitt last year. LC was much more physical than the pirates last year. You guys have a heck of a program but you are not the best every year like some of you think. I respect So. Pittsburg they are always in the conversation when it comes to the top 1A teams but last year the two best teams were from the west. It is a moot point now anyway. I really do think if LC had beat Fayetteville then So. Pittsburg would have mercy ruled the Falcons. As for this year game IMO So. Pittsburg will win over Fayetteville big. Fayetteville has a solid team with some athletes but they are not on the level of the pirates. Good luck to both teams Friday.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County was 2 touchdowns better than So. Pitt last year. LC was much more physical than the pirates last year. You guys have a heck of a program but you are not the best every year like some of you think. I respect So. Pittsburg they are always in the conversation when it comes to the top 1A teams but last year the two best teams were from the west. It is a moot point now anyway. I really do think if LC had beat Fayetteville then So. Pittsburg would have mercy ruled the Falcons. As for this year game IMO So. Pittsburg will win over Fayetteville big. Fayetteville has a solid team with some athletes but they are not on the level of the pirates. Good luck to both teams Friday.

No doubt Lake County had a great team last season. Have you seen the Pirates this year? Saying we would have mercy ruled Lake County this year is a big statement.