South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No doubt Lake County had a great team last season. Have you seen the Pirates this year? Saying we would have mercy ruled Lake County this year is a big statement. 

Not last year , but this year, I will very surprised if yaw don’t mercy rule fayettville 

We did t have the gas we had last year because of the lopsided season with Covid influence 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I wasn’t there that night. What simple passes did they beat us on? If SP had made it to Cookeville last year. It would have been a good ball game. 

Just short passes to #20 Duke. He played slot and ran 6 yard routes, and then ran for 15 after the catch. And then in double and triple coverage #23 Holden killed us. Our secondary SUCKED last year. Literally sucked so bad 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

No doubt Lake County had a great team last season. Have you seen the Pirates this year? Saying we would have mercy ruled Lake County this year is a big statement. 

Yes I have watched the Sequathie game, Meigs game and Gordonsville game. I watch alot of high school football. I have some access to games. Yes, So. Pittsburg would have beat LC bad. After watching Fayetteville play Lake County there is no doubt in my mind that if SP plays there B game they will win big. It will take SP to play a C- game or worse for Fayetteville to win. I mean no disrespect to the Tigers at all. Just calling like I see it.

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was looking at my meteorologist website and it might snow Friday at that Tucker mans stadium.  Does Grider have our boys some snow shoes? Also does he have a way for that ball guy to keep his balls warm so our boys dont fumble? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, I looked up snow shoes on that Barney Google man's website. If Grider has our boys playing in them things then we will lose and our season will be over.

s-l400.jpg

9 minutes ago, PFL30 said:

Not against good passing teams. Got burnt on every route. Easy to intercept passes against homeschool teams but not with the big boys.

Those two guys did? Did we play a home school team last year? The highlights I saw of Greenback game didn’t look like anyone got burnt. It looked like we didn’t tackle them on that short stuff. Maybe I’m wrong though. 

4 hours ago, Geno said:

There is NO WAY Fayetteville scores 30 on South Pittsburg!!! There is NO Way Fayetteville holds South Pittsburg under 35...  This Game reminds me of the JO Byrns state Championship. Jo Byrns Fans were sure they could score with South Pittsburg. During Halftime we all met at the Goal line to chart and the Fans on here just couldn't believe South Pittsburg was that good! I believe this Team has more size and Talent than the 2010 Team imho. 

South Pitt 42

Fayetteville 0

That 2010 team was a great team. This SP team looks to be just as good. They have the size advantage no doubt.

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Those two guys did? Did we play a home school team last year? The highlights I saw of Greenback game didn’t look like anyone got burnt. It looked like we didn’t tackle them on that short stuff. Maybe I’m wrong though. 

Yes they did. 5 played corner and safety and 7 played safety. 12 was the other main DB. They all got burnt. Gave up 350+ through the air against a true passing team and 4 touchdowns. Sounds like they got burnt to me. I’m a pirate fan through and through but last years team was way too hyped up to have that big of a gaping hole. We changed the DBs coach and this year they are better. They just were not ready to get thrown on in that game. Whitwell did the same thing in 2018. They got down and starting throwing and threw it all over us. Those same guys were starting at DB.