South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

While we're awaiting the big game...here is a good question for all you Pirates. Who is the best Pirate player to never play in a championship game? Obviously if you're a freshman you were on the team with seniors so that eliminates a bulk.

Good question. Since more people have been to the championship than have not the list won't be very long. Off the top of my head these names pop out immediately. Eddie Moore, Patrick Pitts, and Marcus Reynolds.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

4 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Good question. Since more people have been to the championship than have not the list won't be very long. Off the top of my head these names pop out immediately. Eddie Moore, Patrick Pitts, and Marcus Reynolds.

That 98 team...whew they had talent.

4 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

While driving in to work this morning I had to start off with The Horse, followed by Back in Black, a little Bad Company and rounded it out with Thunderstruck.  As I pulled in to work I had to go back to The Horse once more for good measure.  The goosebumps were out and I'm bouncing off of the walls.  I can't wait to get out of here and head up to Tucker Stadium.  

On the drive home I hope to be playing We Are The Champions!

That and “another one bites the dust” already added to the playlist for the after party! All that’s left is to finish..Hope to see you there!