Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

Do you not watch main event?

Not every show bud. If yall don't like what I say I have to say it won't stop as long as the disrespect remarks of some of your posters don't stop coming. All I did was post also what I was told from one of your Peabody posters. Whether or not its true or not I dont know nor  do I really care. I enjoy good football talk but some of what were getting is not exactly good football talk so I can and will reply in kind. 

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

In the 4th quarter against tc  meigs looked gassed is this a fair assessment or just the way it looked on video ?  I’m not trying dog anyone. Did it look this way in person ? 

In the first half we did not play so well.  Remember the penalty on the 1 yard line.  That cost us a TD but in the 2nd half Peabody made adjustments, they settled down and played Peabody football.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We were actually ok. We played prevent mostly just allowing them to nickel and dime us on yards. It was effective though. We normally try for the int. But I guess in all honesty we weren't willing to give up the big play in the chance of an int. My only dislike of the last game for us is we didn't get first downs in the 4th quarter. Wouldn't have been close at the end with just a first down or 2. Many many drives we had 15 yards to go for a first down. TC had a really good defense and alot of times 15 yards on a defense like that is asking too much. Had it not been for all the penalties we would have had more success I believe. I also know your not trying to dog us man. I'm willing to have conversation with anyone respectful enough to wanna talk real football. But some of your posters are over the top. 

I dont know how effective it was Yeti.  If they would have converted the 2 point conversion its a different story. Then if they get the onside sick which was close its a different story.

Through all that they still got the ball back with 130 left on the clock and a timeout down just 16 to 13. 

The last series was the first time we started getting pressure on Rankins as compared to the previous two drives where he just rolled out and threw 15 to 20 yard passes moving them down the field. The DB's were allowing them to just catch open passes and get first downs and get out of bounds whole our DLine was getting no pressure on him.

And our offense had three straight 3 and outs.  Just one first down and it would have stopped all that drama.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Tc struggled with Bledsoe that makes me wonder. Milan would hammer trousdale they don’t have enough speed to contain them. 

Bledsoe defense was solid and we didn’t execute the way we would have liked to, milan probably would beat TC but idk about hammer them, and that’s basically like saying Peabody would hammer TC and I know that wouldn’t happen 

2 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I dont know how effective it was Yeti.  If they would have converted the 2 point conversion its a different story. Then if they get the onside sick which was close its a different story.

Through all that they still got the ball back with 130 left on the clock and a timeout down just 16 to 13. 

The last series was the first time we started getting pressure on Rankins as compared to the previous two drives where he just rolled out and threw 15 to 20 yard passes moving them down the field. The DB's were allowing them to just catch open passes and get first downs and get out of bounds whole our DLine was getting no pressure on him.

And our offense had three straight 3 and outs.  Just one first down and it would have stopped all that drama.

Yeah thats what I'm saying. We only needed one first down lol. But they scored 13 before we could stop them.

59 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Keep living off the shirt tails of last years team lol. Gonna be nice knowing the reason you aren't playing up to 2A is because your coaches know there will be a talent drop the next few years. One of your faithful told me that himself. Also if you can't post with your main account don't even bother trying to get me to respond. I wont waste my time with a closet fan again. 

Peabody has 2 3A, and 24A teams on our next years schedule.  You were given an opinion from a fan.  That is not a reliable source.  They have good reasons to drop a level.  Their  talent will be the same.  They are a young team.  Did you guys lose to a couple of 1A schools last year?  1A and 2A are very close at the ToP.  SP and Lake County is a good example of that. That faithful guy is pulling your leg. You will see it on display Saturday.

40 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

peabody has beaten milan, McKenzie 2x and waverly as their best wins

meigs has beaten greenback (we didnt know they were down at the time), south pitt and trousdale

even losing their mr football, i think meigs is better and i think peabody isnt quite as good. meigs was ahead at halftime last year. 

26-23 meigs 

Half time--Give us a break--There are 4 quarters in a game.  But an opinion is like a butt hole, everyone has one!

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Keep living off the shirt tails of last years team lol. Gonna be nice knowing the reason you aren't playing up to 2A is because your coaches know there will be a talent drop the next few years. One of your faithful told me that himself. Also if you can't post with your main account don't even bother trying to get me to respond. I wont waste my time with a closet fan again. 

Their guys are talking the same ole stuff as last year.  Their guys are cocky as ever. That's ok but know this, you have not seen this years team in person.  Film don't line but it can sometimes be deceptive

Edited by Golddoctor

12 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Their guys are talking the same ole stuff as last year.  Their guys are cocky as ever. That's ok but know this, you have not seen this years team in person.  Film don't line but it can sometimes be deceptive

Yeah, were the cocky ones lol. One thing holds true in what you said. Film dont lie, but it sometimes can be deceptive. That's a true story.